Chapter 27

We walk hand in hand up to my back yard, where he came from. Dad brought the boys home, except for Charlie. My heart aches just thinking about him.

I place my board in its spot and take my wettie top off, Placing it on the chair next to the board rack.

"What happened?" I look into his eyes as he wraps one arm around me.

"The car lost control, we were on the road way before they said we couldn't drive" his broken wrist comes to my face and moves a stray hair behind my ear, then resting his arm on my shoulder. "I want to touch your beautiful face but this stupid thing is in the way" he frowns, Then kisses me lightly.

He pulls away and I smile, his thump rubbing my cheek. "I'm happy you're ok" I wrap my arms around his torso, tightly.

He places his arms around my shoulders and places a small kiss on the top of my head. We stand there just swaying a bit, completely comfortable in each other's arms.

"Come to mine?" He whispers. My heart skipped a beat, I nod.

His cast-less arm passes me a towel, then he places my hand in his and we stroll over to his place along the sand.

The sky was still a little gray but mostly cleared up.

We walk in and I see Brody, I run up to him and hug him "I'm glad you're ok" i step back and he smiles.

"Thank you. I'm sorry about Char" he shows a sympathetic smile

"No need to be sorry, he's strong" I return a smile.

"Well I'm heading back over to your place because your mums refuses to let me out of her sight while I'm hurt. Mum and dad were here but they need to get the young ones out because they were a crying fest" Brody walks out with no good bye.

As soon as he's out of hearing distance, my back is against a wall, I'm met with these beautiful blue eyes. He just smiles and kisses me, a kiss filled with need.

He pushes up against me. I wrap my arms around his neck, he goes to grab my thighs but grunts when his casted arm struggles to do so.

He pulls away from the kiss and places his head in the crook of my neck. He just breathes. His light breaths run over my skin as I shiver.

I wrap my arms around his waste "it's ok" I kiss his neck softly.

I place my hand in his and drag him to his bedroom. I close the door once he's in the room.

I walk to his bed as he stands there watching. I just laugh "are you ok?".

His lips slightly part as he comes out of his daze. He walks over, and stands between my legs that were dangling off the bed. He places his hand on my neck and kiss me, pushing me onto the bed. I move up so my head is at the pillows.

He comes between my legs. Kissing me as he reaches my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, he moves his kisses down to my neck. Taking my breath away instantly.

Definitely a hickey. My mouth parts slightly as his hand roams around my body. His cast resting near my head.

I push him onto his back, and lean down kissing him, my legs cradling him. He places his arms around me, pulling me closer so our body's are touching.

I grab the hem of his shirt, tugging at it. He let's go of me as I pull his shirt up, almost moaning when I see his perfectly toned torso, I pull the shirt up over his head, it gets caught on the cast but he doesn't hesitate to push me onto my back

His hand running over my body to my thighs, he grabs it and wraps it around his waste, I follow with the other

His naked torso resting on my body, he kisses me, a kiss filled with lust.

My breathing becoming shallow.

His arm snaked around my back, un-tying the bikini.

He moves his kisses down, I let out a small moan, letting out fast breathes. He chuckles lightly.

That's when I knew what I wanted.