Chapter 1

Birds were singing outside and all was peaceful. Until the sound of an alarm clock went off waking up the two occupants in the room.

The one to switch it off was a young man, about 18 years old.

He got up from his bed and raked his hand through his messy black hair before grabbing his school uniform and heading into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

A few minutes later he walked out in his uniform while drying his hair. He styled his hair in a side part.

He didn't have to wait for his companion for very long

He didn't have to wait for his companion for very long. She was walking toward him right now.

He took this time to examine her.

She was a young woman, with light brown hair that almost came all the way down to her shoulders, she had light brown eyes too. She was wearing the girls uniform for Ooarai Academy, the school they both went to.

"Ready Miho?" He asked.

The girl, Miho, nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, let's get going Wolfgang."

He opened the door and motioned for her to go first.

"After you, my lady."

She rolled her eyes and smiled but walked through the opened door.

He turned and looked at the dog currently laying down on his bed.

(This looks a lot like my dog but it won't let me put a picture of her so here is an alternative)

"See ya later Mia!"

He closed the door and locked it. He then turned to Miho and motioned her to start walking.

"How do you feel about going to a new school, Miho?" He asked.

Miho thought about it for a bit before answering him.

"It feels a little weird, especially since I'm coming in my second year instead of my first year. Everyone will probably know each other and I won't know anyone. I just hope I can make some new friends today."