Chapter 11

Fun fact: Miho isn't so innocent in this story. Take that as you will.

"I see."

...

"No. I have an idea."

...

"Don't worry, I think I have something that'll help even the odds."

...

"See ya. We'll talk later."

Ooarai's teams were now back in school, much to their chagrin.

Why couldn't they have today off too?

Anyway, Rabbit team was listening to their teacher drone on about math when suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

The teacher went outside to see who it was. No one could hear what was being said, but the teacher came back into the room.

"Alright class! We have two new students joining us today. You two can walk in and introduce yourselves now."

In walked two boys.

The first one had brown hair and blue eyes.

The second one had black hair and blue eyes

"Privet (Hello)! I'm Alexi Kruger from Russia!" The brown haired boy said

"Privet. I'm his brother, Artyom Kruger, also from Russia."

This caused everyone to widen their eyes. Rabbit team, however, were the most shocked. Aya jumped out of her seat with her hand raised.

"Excuse me, but are you related to Wolfgang Amadeus Kruger?" She asked.

"Da! He's our older cousin!" Alexi said.

It seems things were about to get interesting to Rabbit team.

At the same time, the same thing was happening in Anglerfish's classroom, which also held everyone from team Kalash, except Vladimir.

There were two boys there.