Chapter 2

"So this is the garage for the tanks." Wolfgang said.

"Looks like it." Hana replied.

Wolfgang took the time to examine everyone here. He could see the 3 members of the student council, 4 members of the history club, 4 members of the volleyball team, some freshmen, and finally his friends.

"Well, let's see what's inside." The student council president, Anzu Kadotani, said while opening the door.

" The student council president, Anzu Kadotani, said while opening the door

Inside was a tank but it wasn't in very good condition. There was also a lot of junk around and even on the tank.

"This is the only tank? It looks like a piece of junk." Saori said, looking at the tank.

"I don't know about that." Miho replied.

She took the time to examine the tank.

"It doesn't look like it's in that bad a shape. What do you think Wolfgang? You always were better at telling how a tank fairs just by looking at it."

Miho and the other students looked at the only male 3rd year student.

Wolfgang walked up to the tank and started to run his hands around the tank. Whenever he felt a dent he used a white marker to mark it so it can be repaired at a later date. It took about an hour and a half but he finally finished examining the outside of the tank.

The others sat around and did what they want. Only his friends, the history club, and some of the freshmen watched him work.

"Ok. Finally done." He said.

He jumped down from the tank and turned to the others, who got up and went to surround him.

"I got good news and bad news." He said, whipping his hands on a cloth Hana gave him.

"Bad news is we have some dents in the armor and I haven't even begun to check the inside so I don't know about that."

This worried some of them. Could it be fixed? Hopefully it wasn't too bad and they could still use the tank.

"And the good news?" Momo Kawashima, the student council PR manager, asked.