Chapter 14

Every member of Ooarai's Sensha-do team, which now included Maho, was waiting by the garage for Wolfgang. Today was the day that he finally left the hospital.

They hadn't seen him since that time after they won the tournament. The doctors said he wanted to surprise them when he left. They decided to play along and see what he had planned.

All they knew was that he would be coming today. Suddenly a helicopter flew over their heads and started to hover close to the ground.

 Suddenly a helicopter flew over their heads and started to hover close to the ground

A person came out of the helicopter dressed in a uniform. A uniform that the Nishizumis and the Krugers were familiar with.

 A uniform that the Nishizumis and the Krugers were familiar with

Wolfgang doesn't have the helmet on. Replace the symbol on the left shoulder with this one.

And replace the words on the arms with Sicherheit, which means security

It was the uniform of the Kruger family's personal security force.

"Wolfie!" Everyone shouted and ran up to greet him.

When they saw his face, their smiles dimmed a little. His left cheek held lines of scares from the shrapnel.

 His left cheek held lines of scares from the shrapnel

He also had an eyepatch over his left eye.

"Guten Abend (good evening)!" Wolfgang smiled.

His voice sounded weird though.

This is what he sounds like. Also I will be using the fist clip.

"Hey, how do you feel?" Vladimir asked.

"Good, but no one would give me a mirror. How bad is it?" He asked.

"Hell Wolfie, you were always ugly. Slap some face paint on there, and no one'll even notice." Maho quipped.

"Heh, ah, oh, don't make me laugh, damnit my cheek is barely holding together as it is." He groaned.

Everyone chuckled. Wolfgang then did a double take when he saw Maho in the Ooarai school uniform.

"Woah! You look nice Maho." He said.

She blushed and smiled at him.

"So why are you wearing the security armor?" Thomas asked.

"Because I felt like wearing it for my introduction!" Wolfgang smiled.

The Krugers only nodded in understanding. They had done the same thing. The group spent the day just hanging out and having fun to welcome Wolfgang back from being in the hospital.

They ate a ton of food and played a bunch of games before ending the day at the garage with the tanks. Everyone decided to check up on the tanks and clean them if it was needed.

Wolfgang walked up to Miho and Maho.

"Miho, I need to speak with you." He said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I'm not going to participate in Sensha-do right now." He sighed

This shocked Miho, Maho and everyone who was listening in.

"What?! Why?!" Emma said as she ran up and started to shack him.

He grabbed her arms to stop her.

"Because. I need to get used to having only one eye, and I don't think it would be a good idea for me to be back in a tank so soon. I still need to get used to it." He reasoned.

That got everyone thinking.

"True. It probably would be best for you to get used to it. Alright, I guess it's fine." Miho sighed.

"Thanks." He smiled.

He then turned to Maho.

"You don't have a tank do you?" He asked.

"No. It's just me here." He said.

"Well than, how about being a temporary member of team Edelweiss until I get back?" He asked her and his crew.

"I don't see a problem with it. We did used to follow her orders back when we were in Kuromorimine. So this shouldn't be too different." Klaus smiled.

"Well it's settled then! Now let's go home I need to get some sleep." Wolfgang said.

Everyone nodded and went back to their homes. On their way to the apartment, Miho told
Wolfgang that Maho was staying with them and was sleeping in his bed. When the three entered the apartment, Mia jumped on Wolfgang and started to lick at his face.

"Yes Mia, I missed you too!" He laughed and managed to get her to settle down.

"Well, let's get changed and get to sleep." Miho said.

The three got changed and looked at the two beds.

"I can sleep on the floor of you want." He told Maho.

"No, it's big enough for the two of us. We'll need to get used to it for after we graduate." She shook her head.

"Just go to sleep already! You have to make up for lost time!" Miho said.

"Hm?" The other two asked.

"The three of us are going to spend the whole day tomorrow together." She told them.

They nodded and got into bed, with Maho laying next to Wolfgang. Soon the three were sound asleep.

Told ya short little chapters leading up to the University fight. I'll probably do two more chapters before doing the fight.