Chapter Three : Difficulty, Too Easy.

"Alright so how we doin' this? Whats our strat, where're we droppin'?"

I slap a hand to my face, "I've already explained the plan three times, Marcus. I refuse to say anything else to you."

"Awe, don't be like that babe," Wrench whines in my ear, looking to me for a few brief seconds whilst I pull my bandana over my face.

"Shut your face, Wrench. I'm already stressed enough, I don't need your annoying teasing." I snap, looking up at the abnormally tall skyscraper.

"Well someone drank the wrong milk carton this morning," Wrench comments while jumping off from his spot atop the hood of the car we'd 'borrowed'.

"Seriously guys, I forgot what our plan was."

I groan in annoyance. This was gonna be one long night.

Once we'd figured out where the dirtbag 'Jack Off' was at we thought it would be a great idea to consult Marcus about it.

You could probably tell that I am now regretting that decision.

The whole plan was that we'd confront him, see what his whole plan was, take every piece of evidence we could, beat him up a little and slip away. Of course there was loads of security, but we're all criminals so it's nothing we can't handle.

Marcus was the one that was gonna take care of any riff raff that would have... Interrupted Wrench and I as we made our way up there.

Wrench just had a bone to pick with the guy. He's alot more annoyed than he let on before so he's gonna take care of most of the beating.

And then I was just there for moral support. You know, making sure neither of them kill anyone that didn't deserve it. And also make sure they get back alive.

"Alright, we ready to move?" Marcus asks.

"You know it," Wrench cheers. I have to make sure he drops his grenade launcher and AK-47 before we actually leave.

It takes about half an hour to get to the floor Mr. Jack Off was at. Douchebag actually decided to live on one of the top floors. I mean I'm not judging him, but I am angry at him for making me go up nearly 30 floors while also trying not to get caught by security.

By the time we get there though, It's not all bad. We find ourselves at a nice looking door with a pot plant sitting outside of it. It takes everything in me to not topple it over as we wait for Marcus to picklock the door. Wrench makes sure to deactivate any alarms we would've triggered before we go inside.

It's dark and quiet inside. All the lights were turned off and the only sound we could hear was the sound of loud snoring down the hall. The only reason we could see was because of the big ass window in the living room.

"Eat the rich," Wrench says jokingly.

"Eat the goddamn rich." I reply.

We follow the sound of snoring until we come to a slightly open door. Inside is a huge bedroom with a similarly huge bed that takes up most of the room's space. It looks so soft I would have cried right then and there.

"Alright, hold up. I'm getting a pot of water for that bitch," Wrench says, walking away.

"Wrench, you do that and I'll make sure you don't have a way back in here."

"I have a gun and I am not afraid to shoot it."

"You would not."

"Oh, I definitely would."