Professor Snape and the Malfoys

Grace's pov

As soon as I heard my name I was already grabbing my letter and small bag. I knew I would have to buy some stuff but that was ok. I could feel Athena getting comfy as Mr. Dick told the man to wait as he unlocked my door. 

As soon as he did I rushed out. I got to the door and got a good look at the man. 

He had greasy black hair that came down to his shoulders. Black eyes and was dressed in black robes.  

I held out my hand

I held out my hand. 

" Grace, Sir. "

By this time Vernon, Petunia, Harry and Dudley had all gathered in the hall. The man took my hand and shook. 

" Professor Snape, Potions master at Hogwarts. "

I nodded and let my hand fall at my side again. I took my letter and handed it to Snape.  Then Harry just had to ruin the moment. 

" why can't I go, why can she. She is just a freak. "

I ignored him. I was use to it. Though I could feel the Professors burning gaze. 

" Trust me Mr. Potter, some one else will come for you in a few days. " 

He grabbed my bag before walking out. Without a glance over his shoulder he drawled one last line. 

" Bye Tunnie. " 

I trailed behind as the door was slammed shut. Not before I heard my "Aunt" gasp rather loudly. When we were out on the side walk he held out his arm.

" Miss Potter, Please give me your arm. We are going to apperate. "

I nodded I had heard of this. 

I grabbed his arm as we disappeared with a pop. 

It felt horrible like I was getting blended up and twisted then put together again. 

We landed in an ally I had read about, Diagon alley the shops for wizard in London I had read many books about it.

I looked at the man again keeping a straight face.

" So Miss Potter " 

" Sorry Sir but that is not my name. "

" What do you mean " 

He seemed to drawl a lot.

" I don't like being called that."

" Why " 

" Cause Harry doesn't treat me like family so I don't like to be called his family. "

He started at me for a moment till he brought me to a pub. Sat me down and ordered a drink for each of us. I sat quietly as he waiter gave us our drinks and left.

" know Grace please, tell me about Harry and your life. "

" Why " I questioned, I was not stupid and did not trust this man. I didn't know him and he had yet to gained my trust. 

He looked surprised but hid it quickly. 

" I assure you Grace, I have no intension to hurt you. I am a Professor. It's my duty to keep you safe. "

I mentally chuckled 

" You see that is the problem you do it out of duty nothing else. No care. Then what, you will go tattling to the headmaster I presume. "  

We sat in silence for a while both finishing our drink until finally he broke the silence.

" Fine I will tell you what I know first. " 

Nodding, Snape started.

"  You are adopted. Your real father was a man called Tom Riddle. He was a very powerful wizard.  No one who your mother was but one day he came in to a meeting with you he said this was his daughter and that was that. It was a few mouth later that a man named Dumbledore kidnapped you. You were put with the Potters. Tom found you. By the time he came you had turned one. He killed both Lily and James but was unable to kill Harry Potter and died trying. Or as I like to think Dumbledore Killed him. So you see I have told you everything I can about your real father now your turn. "

I sighed. It was a fair deal.

" I was always treated differently than Harry, while harry was pampered with gifts and praised for just breathing I was punished for every little thing.  At the age of four I did all the household jobs. I would do the cooking, the cleaning everything. If I did it wrong I was either hit, whipped by belt or kicked. It was at the age of five I meet Athena, She is a snake, a basilisk. I have her here. "

I let Athena slither out. 

" She is special as she can choose when to petrify people. Any way I meet her at five and ever since she has been tell me about this world, and finding me all the book about it. I am now up to Level 5 in Hogwarts learning. At the age of 7 I was given the task to do all the out door stuff too. I was forbidden to get a higher grade then Dudley and Harry. Sadly they are the two dumbest  people on earth and I have to fail everything. I can do  wand-less magic as when I was practicing I never had a wand. I have waited for my Hogwarts letter for a long time. " 

I finished my story. He was gapping at me. 

" I think you broke him " 

" O shut up "

I snorted at that. I calmly waited until he snapped out of it. 

It took a while but suddenly he stood up and told me to follow. 

We walked to a fire place at the back of the pub. 

" We are going to Floo,  do you know what that is. " 

" yes "

" Good take a handful of the powder and say Malfoy Manor "

I nodded grabbed a handful of the powder through it down and yelled clearly " Malfoy Manor "

It felt like I was in a very fast slide. I came out in a living room and a fancy one at that I brushed the little bit of ash I had on my shoulders and walked out. Seconds later Snape came out.  He looked at me and smiled slightly . 

" you have no ash on you good job usually people are cover when the floo for the first time. 

" I just landed on my feet sir, not that hard. "

" Lets get going " 

He lead me through the room into a hallway. Everything was new, fancy and there seemed to be a dark colour scheme. Finally we stopped at a dark oak door. 

Snape knocked and we both waited.

Then came a " come in "

I opened the door revealing a rather tall man with long blonde hair.