Tattoo Sneak Out

Wolf told us to bring it tomorrow, same time, same place.

Finally, after around half an hour of walking we made our way home. We climbed up to the window and into my bedroom.

'I'm not ready to climb out that window again tomorrow' I laughed. 'I cannot believe I just carried us when you freaked out, especially since it was your idea' I smirked, pretty happy with myself. I was shocked that I had a good time with Taylor for once, I'll probably start to hate him again when the adrenaline rush stops, I think to myself, laughing disbelievingly.
Taylor smiles and thanks me then heads off to his bedroom down the hallway, sneaking past Grams' room on the way.

-

The next day as we are having breakfast Grams starts conversation. 'You two fell asleep early last night.' She admired, smiling at us both across the table.
Taylor laughed cheekily, 'and I'm pretty sure you did too hm' he joked, chewing noisily on a mouthful of food. Grams gushed and brushed it off jokingly.
'I'm off to the Market Place today, I'll be gone for about an hour, is there anything you need or would like me to buy?' She questioned waiting for our response as we thought.
'I'd really love some stuff that is easy to cook without electricity, you know?' Taylor declared. I couldn't figure out why he would want food like that since he couldn't cook anyway. Then it hit me, he was asking for Wolf.
I decided to jump on the train and second that. 'Yeah, me and Taylor were going to try and experience what's it like for people who do er, extreme camping!' I thought of at last.
Grams looked at us confused but nevertheless she seemed joyful that we were getting along better compared to last time I came.
'Alright, I guess I can get some canned foods then, what about a tent? Ooh or some marshmallows!' She questioned excitedly.
'Erm no, that's okay I think we're just going to camp out inside you know? I faltered.
Taylor nodded aggressively in agreement, in the middle of swallowing coffee.
'Well I guess it does get cold these nights, and I heard on the news it might thunder tonight.' She advised.

A couple minutes later me and Taylor finished up our breakfast and helped Grams put the dishes away and tidy the kitchen, shortly after that she set off down the road and made her way to the market place. I was always interested in the history of the market as Grams and Mum had told me many stories about it. Grams' story was about meeting the finest prince in all the land, she married him and they lived a joyful, amazing life together full of travelling, hobbies and then raising a family although one day the price died suddenly in his sleep of unknown causes and Grams had to continue to raise a little girl on her own, that girl being my mum and the prince being my Grandfather Darian of whom I never got to meet. Grams loved to tell me fairy tales as it made life seem more pleasant and reminded you of the happiness all around the world.

Taylor span around rapidly to face me and said 'so, I'm off to meet my friends in about erm' he looked at his watch pretending to calculate how long he had, 'now, so... I'll see you soon'. He shrugged and turned to the door ready to leave.
I quickly exclaimed after him, 'what? You can't leave me on my own, plus Grams said we were meant to stay together whilst she was out' I retaliated.
Taylor looked at me as if I was stupid, 'seriously, you obey rules? Jesus, you are worse than Lexi, and I thought she was bad' he wore a disgusted, disbelieving look upon his face yet still tying up his shoe laces not making any signs of staying.
'Yes I do follow rules, especially my own Grandmother's. And who's Lexi? Your girlfriend or something?' I replied almost angrily and then with a sarcastic tone.
'Ew what no, am I a joke to you?' He said truly disgusted.
'Was that a serious question?' I murmur under my breath sarcastically.
'Anyway if you wanna find out who she is I'm meeting her now along with som others.' He said breathlessly as though tying his shoes was hard.
I looked at him actually contemplating whether I should go or not.
'Come or don't, either way I'm going' he said defiantly, his fingers gripped around the door handle, he was looking at me for a final answer.
I stuttered but quickly decided the peer pressure, anticipation and thrill was too much.
'Fine' I let go of my breath. I tied slid on my trainers and we proceeded to leave.
'Okay, we'll have around forty minutes at the least until Shesscintle starts to make her way back'. He strode faster down the road syncing his legs and arms into a power walk. He looked behind at me as I carried on walking the same speed.
'And that means don't slack behind!' he shouted sharply backwards at me. I rolled my eyes, picked up my feet and hurried to catch up with him.