• Prologue •

Liam's POV

"Don't disturb me, I'm cooking. I'll get burned" said the man defiantly now that I was still hugging him.

"Mmh, I just want to give you a hug. Is it that bad?" I frowned. I let go of the hug and leaned against the fridge next to me.

"Hey hey, don't act cute. That's a crime." he turned off the fire and faced me. I pouted.

"I'm warning you before I can't contain myself" he said and even grin.

"Perv--" I couldn't even finish what I was going to say when he suddenly kissed me ( smooch ).

"I love you too" he said as he separated our lips. I bowed down to feel the warmth of my cheeks and the gradual curve of my lips that ended up in a permanent smile.

"Let's eat." I cut in the silence around us. I went to the table first and waited for him to prepare the food.

"Mmh, eat you?" I slowly turned my head and saw that he was by my side. His two hands are placed on the table so his face is down close to mine. I rolled my eyes and he grinned.

"Go get the food, I'm hungry" I looked at him and pushed him away. He just smiled and went straight to the kitchen. I can't let him know that I'm caught off guard with his question earlier, something might really happen.

He put down the food he cooked. We started eating. We talk and talk. We are so noisy. We laugh our heart out. We threw punch lines. We talked about living in the future. Everything feels good right now.

" I wish this would last forever." I exclaimed in the midst of our laughter. He looked at me at the same time his expression changed.

"Hmmm?" I just bowed down to see his frown. Confused.

"I mean, this, what we are now, how happy we are. I hope our parents will accept us in no time." I looked up and at the same time, the smile of both of us gradually disappeared. It stopped us from eating. He put down the spoon he was holding and reached for my hand.

"Have a strong faith in me. That's all I ask and I will be here forever. No matter what happen. Everything will fall into their right places, when the right time comes." fall into right places? In the right time?

Is he imagining a right time where we will be together forever?

Or when we have decided to set each other free for everyone's sake?

He smiled at me and caressed the hand he was holding to make me feel better.

Do I have the guts to leave this man? Of course none!

I smiled back at him and slowly withdrew my hand.

"Let's continue eating" I said and we went back to eating.

No matter what obstacle and,

No matter how many ways they try to break us apart,

For as long as you hold me, I'll hold you tighter and never let you go.

Falling in love is so hard. Maybe for us who are called part of LGBTQ+, but the heterosexuals, it's easy for them. Because they can be who they are without the judgment of the others,

Of the people in their surrounding,

And mostly of their family.

Not everyone in the whole world will accept you. Even your parents, friends, and acquaintances.

Just when you fall in love, everything feels right, but for them everything is wrong.

In order for you to be with the person you like..

You need to hide..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

forever.

Not all of them will oppose but not all of them will support and agree either.

Not everyone will support you neither will try to, but there's always some that chooses to.

'Everything will be really hard. From every inch of the step you take, there will always be another-- and another obstacles, and its really hard to find a real partner to rely on.'

Errr..

But what if someone comes into your life who is ready to fight for your relationship, until the very last ?

Will you fight for your love and stay together?

Or will you sacrifice your love just to attain everyone's acceptance, and to protect your love one?

I'm Rei Liam Rodriguez, and I'm his

Lady In A Male Form.

------------------>•<-------------------

Haha sorry for the late update. By the way, this is a re-write version of the Lady in a Male Form. The last one's plot is a little bit off, plus I came from a long hiatus. So, here we are. 

😅

I hope you like it. I suggest to read every single words written 😅 Because others have different meanings, and usually I'm more on stating what's happening.

This story is Boys Love series or BL series.

This is a work of my fancy mind and any of the people, scene, places, and plots are from krimstix (Imagination mo ang limit). Any of the said characteristics in this story that is idealistic to some books or watching preference is a total coincidence.

Enjoy <3 응)