And the lights ain't on right now

The next morning I feel exhausted. It was the last week of me staying and starting going back to school. I check my phone to see what time it was and it said 12:00 I go into my bathroom to look in the mirror.

Just what I thought ugly. Not that much just under eyes and crying stains from crying myself to sleep. I turn on the water to brush my teeth and wash my face. While I was done with that I brush my hair out.

I went into my room and grab some clothes since I felt dirty with the hoodie I had on. I went for a black hoodie with some shorts. I want to feel comfortable but presentable at the same time. I put my hair in a low ponytail. Some what messy but i can work with it.

I hear a know on the door and look to see who it was.

K: "oh hey"

I say making myself nervous

G: "so this is the last week we're going to see each other for a long time"
K: "I know. I'm going to miss you"
G: "I'm always going to miss you"
K: "stop saying it like that"
G: "like what?"
K: "the looking like me like I'm naked and saying stuff to fuck with my head"
G: "I'm not trying to ok. It's hard"
K: "it's not that hard"
G: "yes it is"
K: "how?"
G: "I'm doing the same thing I did last year ok. We're I like two people at the same time again"
K: "there's no such thing of liking two people at the same time"
G: "then what should I do?"

I go to my dresser to grab a coin

K: "here"

I give it to him

K: "do heads for me and tails for Paige."

I flips it

G: "I got heads"
K: "who were you thinking when it was in the air"
G: "Paige..why?"

I could tell he was lying. But why was he lying about this.

K: "that's your answer..it Paige"

I say while disappointed

G: "I love you but I don't want to fuck it up like the last time"
K: "understandable"

My eyes start to water again

G: "I'm going to love you but just as a best friend"
K: "to fuck around"

I say with a stern voice

G: "I'm sorry"
K: "no I just need to get in my head that I'm always going to be your side peace"
G: "you have nick"
K: "how about last year..when I didn't..even when we were a thing you kept talking to other girls"
G: "I wasn't"
K: "then why were you still talking to katana..why am I not worth it to be your girlfriend..I just need answers"
G: "I don't want to fuck it up ok...what we have..we been best friends for so long. When we break up that's it. We're not best friends"
K: "or we're in love"
G: "I love you so much that I don't want to lose you ok..I love you to much that I'm going to fuck shit up with us. I put you in such shit already ok. I'm fucked up. I hit you once. Once. What happens if I ever done that to you ever again. Or any girl. I don't want to be like my dad ok"
K: "you're never going to be like your dad"

I walk closer to him as I grab his shoulders rubbing them up and down for comfort.

G: "you know..but I told myself to never hit a girl or my kids"
K: "your not your dad..ok..you're you. No one else..I'm here. Always. And I'm not leaving anytime soon"
G: "I love you"
K: "I love you too"

We both hug. He tightens the hug after letting go. We both look into each other's eyes. He leans in having the gap between us close. We make out for a long time. He breaks the kiss having us breathe heavily.