I can't even see what's going on right now

I get back from and open the door.

K: "mom? Dad?"

I yell out in the empty house I go upstairs and lock the window so gray can't get in. I take a deep breath and process everything I just did with nick. Am I making the best choice. I hope so. Even thinking about it is making me more stressed. I hear a knock on the front door. I go down the steps. I open the door and seen it was gray

G: "you didn't answer my texts and your window is locked. It's never locked..what's wrong"
K: "I can't see you anymore"

I look away trying to not cry.

G: "why?"

I look at him.

K: "because I'm happy with nick. He treats me right, loves me, spoils me"
G: "ok and?"
K: "and with him..I come first"

He knows I'm right.

G: "but..why ignore me?"
K: "because"

I walk into the living room trying to close the door. He opens it quickly.

G: "because what Kacie?"
K: "BECAUSE...you broke my heart so many god damn times and you made me feel like it was my fault"
G: "I'm sorry"
K: "I feel like your sorry's aren't doing anything for me anymore..it's words..you don't even feel sorry for me"
G: "what do you want me to say?"
K: "I don't know..that you actually love me and we can live happily ever after? But now I have to love someone else that isn't you"

I say sarcastically.

G: "I wish it was me"
K: "can you get out"
G: "your losing your best friend for this...for what..a boy?"
K: "a boy who loves me yes...I love you..but you're not mine"

he looks at me one last time and heads out closing the front door. I look at the closed door and cry standing there with no one in the house.

I go upstairs and just look around in my room. I get out my suitcase and pack so I won't last minute, plus I also need to take my mind off of boys. I pack the stuff back into my suitcase I look at a photo and see it was me and gray. I put down the picture frame and start to pack again. I get all my stuff and just having the outfit I'm going to have tomorrow when I leave.

I look around my light up room and just look at the window. Looking at gray devastated in himself makes me feel awful. I turn off my lights and go on my phone for a while as I fall asleep.

::::::::

My alarm goes off on my bed making it vibrate. I get up and find my phone I seen it was on 10% so I charged it up on my night stand. I get up from my bed and into my bathroom. Today is back to college. Mostly. I look in the mirror and seen I looked like shit. I comb out my hair and wash my face. I do some makeup and curl my hair to kill some time.

?: "knock knock?"

I follow the sound

K: "hey babe"

I fake smile out.

N: "what are you doing?"
K: "just want to kill time why?"
N: "no just asking"
K: "well you came just in time cause I'm actually done"
N: "good. I'll have your suitcases in my car and the guys as well"
K: "when are we leaving?"
N: "well in about ten minutes"
K: "that fast?"
N: "well yea"

He leaves the room

Leave in ten. Does he not want me to at least say goodbye to gray. I look over at the window to check on gray. He's out like a baby. Peaceful. I seen Paige left already. I still feel bad for her. i get my outfit out. Which was just a black hoodie with black tight rip jeans. I put it on and put my hair where I wanted to go around my face. I grab my phone and seen it was 30% I'll just charge it in the car. I head downstairs and said goodbye to my parents to see them on the next holiday. I go out in the front were the guys were.