Killing a Stray Devil

Sasuke POV

It was midnight at 1 am when I was called by Akeno to take out a stray devil. I went there in a motorcycle I bought recently. Kiba came and asked me whose it was. I said its mine and he was shocked. I assured him I'd buy him a car. He said he can't but I insisted since I have lots of money that great red gave me. When we went in to kill the stray devil, I saw that she was a naked girl with the lower half as the body of a monster or whatever and she started fangirling on me and asking me to be with her.

 When we went in to kill the stray devil, I saw that she was a naked girl with the lower half as the body of a monster or whatever and she started fangirling on me and asking me to be with her

 Hearing it I was disgusted, Koneko and Kiba attacked her. She fought back, but I used my boosted gear and shot her with a power punch. She fell unconscious. Rias came in and gave it the finisher move to kill it. Then Rias was surprised that I was the red dragon emperor. I smirked at her which meant to say I have more. Then she asked me to take her to Asia since she has no house and she was a nun before becoming a devil so she had no parents. So I let stay in the guest room which was recently cleaned by me.

Rias POV

I asked Sasuke to take in Asia and he said yes and took her in. Somehow I feel happy and my heart beats fast near him. I keep thinking about him and  I don't know why. Well,  nothing a night's sleep won't cure.

The next morning,

I went to class when I saw Sasuke walking toward his class.

Rias: Hi Sasuke good morning

Sasuke: Good morning Rias.

Rias: I have important things to talk about so come to the club room in the evening okay?

Sasuke: Okay

Rias: OK the- (trips and falls on Sasuke)

Sasuke: ( fell down with his lips on Rias' legs) What is this? (gropes Rias' breasts)

Rias: (gets groped by Sasuke) (moans a little) {whispers while moaning }Sasuke not here.

Sasuke: (Blushed in realization) Sorry! (rolls on top of rias and gets off of her and helps her up). I'm really sorry that was an accident.

Rias: it's ok don't forget to come.

Sasuke: OK mam.

Sasuke POV

I went to class still thinking about the incident that happened when I bumped into someone. When I saw who it was, I was inside a room where Akeno is on top of me.

Akeno: ara ara getting hot on the morning ah Sasuke (Akeno whispered in my ear in a seductive tone).

Sasuke: Akeno (blushed) this I not (getting heated up) the right time.

Akeno: why I think it is (takes Sasuke s hand and makes it touch her breasts)

Sasuke: (getting heated up more) Akeno we have class( rolls over her)

Akeno: ara ara getting into businesses eh?

Sasuke: (gets up and helps her up) let's go to class. (grabs her hand and runs with her)

Akeno: okay(likes the feeling of him holding her hand)

Sasuke: (leaves Akeno at her class and goes to his)

I saw Sasuke running to his class and just giggled and felt my heart beating faster. I think that this boy is special. I heard Rias call for me so I went near her and sat in my place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this part.