Open House

Sasuke POV

I was now at my class forced to do something out of clay. Seriously!!!. I hate this crap. I then saw everybody else doing something with it. Even the perverts were doing something ( breasts ). I gotta do something with this. I then had an Idea. I closed my eyes and did what came to me.I started doing something I never thought I'd do. It was me riding a bike.(consider it as clay)

It looked really good

It looked really good. All the students came to me to see it. The teacher ranked it  first. I was asked about my parents. I explained that my parents died in an accident. The teacher let the topic off. I then left the class and went after it was over. I was so happy that I Aced all the subjects. I went and saw the two girls who escorted me inside the school in the morning with Asia. Rias,Akeno and Asia were talking. I went to them then I asked whats up. Asia started telling them about my clay model. Rias asked me to show it. I took it out and showed it to them. She then-

Rias:  it is perfect. 

Akeno: it looks real.

 Sasuke : Hey Akeno, considering the model would you like me making a clay model of you in the back seat of the bike?

Akeno: I'd love that. Better not misses any detail.

Sasuke: I won't but what kind of detail?

Akeno: these ( takes Sasuke's hand and makes it grope her ) 

Sasuke: ( heated up ) certain....ly.

Rias: ( jealous )( takes his other hand and makes it grope her breasts ) make one of mine too.

Sasuke: What? okay fine!!( heated up )(takes his hands off).

Asia broke it by saying somebody is waiting for Rias and myself. I was wondering who it was. I went where they took me and saw a man standing and calling Rias. We went heart him and he was now talking to Akeno and SirZechs. He was looking a lot like Rias and SirZechs. He had the same red hair. He introduced himself as Rias and SirZechs's father Zeoticus.

 He introduced himself as Rias and SirZechs's father Zeoticus

 I shook his hand introducing myself. I then out of the blue invited him to my house and even said that I'd buy sake for him. 

Sasuke's house, Zeoticus POV

I have come to Sasuke's house and he just poured me and my son some sake. While were drinking, Sasuke made dinner and placed on the table. He certainly knows how to cook. It had a nice aroma. I asked Sasuke about his parents. He explained that they died.  I asked sorry for bringing that up. I then -

Zeoticus: Did you record what you did at open house?

Sasuke: I did.

Zeoticus: Can you show us?

Sasuke: sure. ( takes a drive out and plays it on TV )

Zeoticus: wow that's just amazing Sasuke.

SirZechs: Yeah! That is Impressive.

Sasuke: Thank you.

Zeoticus: How did you record this?

Sasuke: I placed pen camera on Xenovia's pocket. It was placed to focus me and Kiba.

Zeoticus: That's so smart and daring Sasuke.

Sasuke: Thank you. 

SirZechs: What's the other video?

Sasuke: It's something that won't interest you.

Zeoticus: I think it will (plays it).

[ it plays a Sasuke POV  of him from crashing Rias's engagement to the ass whupping of Riser].

SirZechs: You recorded this?

Sasuke: I did unknowingly. Well can you do me a favor Aneki?

SirZechs: what is it?

Sasuke: Send the footage of me whupping Riser's ass to Riser and record his reaction on the pen camera.

SirZechs: Woah! You're so daring aren't you Sasuke? Well I'll do it.

Zeoticus: ( to SirZechs )Son record his father's reaction too.( grins )

SirZechs: ( sweat drop)Okay.(Sasuke and Zeoticus laugh.)

Zeoticus: Well I'll play Rias's footage.

Sasuke: Okay let's see the president in action.

Zeoticus:( plays it ).

Sasuke: (  realizes that Rias isn't taking it so well.) I think we shouldnt embarrass her.

Zeoticus: Its a thing for fathers to embarrass their daughters.

Rias: you jerks!!( runs upstairs ).

Sasuke: Sorry( runs after her ).

Rias POV

I ran to Sasuke's room out of embarrassment. I couldn't show my face to Sasuke. I then saw Sasuke enter the room. He asked me what's wrong. I replied that my father embarrassed me. He then came and picked me bridal style. I was in a shock of excitement. He then took me downstairs and placed me on a chair of the dining table. He then called all of us to it. We all sat and started eating. My Dad started to ask questions to Sasuke.-

Zeoticus: Sasuke, I heard that you have intention of starting a harem.

Sasuke: No! I do not have that kind of intention.

Zeoticus: well I for once don't see that from the way you brought my daughter down.

Sasuke:( blush ) well that's-

Rias:  ( blush ) because I said I will come down if only he brought me.

Zeoticus: Well I'll take that.

Sasuke and I let a sigh and continued our meal. When we finished, Akeno made Sasuke carry her on bridal style upstairs. I went with them upstairs.

SirZechs POV

I saw Sasuke carry Akeno in bridal style and Jealous Rias follow them with father. I was so surprised and asked father about Sasuke. He replied that he feels nostalgic. I asked why?. He replied that he didn't know. I left it off the hook. I then went upstairs and asked Sasuke a place to sleep. He offered me and Father his room. I asked where he'd sleep. He told that he'd take the couch downstairs. I was not well with that Idea. Then out of nowhere Rias came and dragged him to her and Akeno's room. He said that he got a place while being dragged. This house is lively after all. Me and Father went inside his room and found futons laid and the bed clean. Sasuke planned where we'd sleep very well. We laid on our respective places and closed my eyes. I asked Father how was Sasuke?. He replied that he was a lot stronger than we thought and he'd make a good son and his parents must be proud. I drift to sleep in a very quiet place.

Next Morning, Zeoticus POV

I woke up in the morning and went out and saw Sasuke train outside. He was using his sacred gear. He let out tremendous amount of energy in the attacks. I still can't believe he became a devil because he was dying of frequent drug use. Well he now doesn't need to use them as the girls make him sleep with their love-'the thing Sasuke always needed'. 

After some time, At breakfast

A big disaster occurs during today's breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~