twenty-four.

"She's awake?! Can I go see her please, doc?" Heather begged as she sat up in her bed. Her doctor looked over her chart before smiling at her with a shrug. "I don't see why not, but be careful. Pace yourself as you walk." She nodded excitedly as she slipped her feet in her shoes that alejandro brung her from home before getting up slowly. "okay, I'll be back. Thanks doc." She smiled before slowly walking out heading towards Courtney's room.

~

"Oh my god. That was so funny! I miss when you used to stay with me." Courtney laughed loudly with Gwen as the two recounted on the adventures they had before moving to Toronto. "Seriously! We had most fun in that small ass apartment then anywhere else." Gwen commented before the door swung open, making both of them look over there. "Only you I would wear gucci slides in the hospital." Gwen remarked as Courtney looked down at Heather's feet and began to laugh with her. "Hey! Alejandro bring them. It's not my fault." She snicker as she slowly walked over to the bed sitting next to Gwen before hugging Courtney tightly. "I'm so happy you're okay." "Thanks, Heath. So like, does no one know where Duncan is? I still haven't seen him." "Well when he came to talk to me. He threw his phone and stormed out then I told Alejandro to follow them. That's the last time I saw them." Heather explained before shrugging blankly. "Where the hell are they?" Gwen snickered before the three began talking again.

~

"They got him." Duncan announced as Alejandro parked the car in the parking garage for the hospital. "Great. We won't have to worry about him anymore." "Exactly.. now about us watching white chicks." Duncan started as they both got out the car laughing. "You're not getting out of it. I might even call the guys so we can all watch it." Duncan shook his head at Alejandro's remark laughing as they both got into the elevator. "You're a mess man."

~

"Okay, so like we should have a do over reception for Owen and Izzy. I mean the first one got ruined by Mal and they never got their dance." Courtney explained to the two as they both exchanged looks before looking back at Courtney. "They are already married, Courtney. I don't see the point." The brunette huffed from her bed looking at Heather. "The point is, the reception is the best part of a wedding and they didn't even get to celebrate cause of stupid ass Mal." Heathen than shrugged in unison with the goth girl beside her. "Okay, Court. I'm not gonna argue with you, cause you're not gonna stop." Courtney laughed at her remark shaking her head. "You know it's true." The door opened slowly making all the girls look towards the doorway, and upon seeing the brunette up Duncan's whole demeanor changed. "Oh my god, babe!" Her rushed over to her pushing between Gwen and Heather wrapping her in a hug. "I missed you so much , you don't even know." A giggle escaped Courtney's lips as she sat in Duncan's arms. "I love you, Duncan." "I love you too, Courtney."

~

The skinny male sat in his jail cell hugging his upper body as he glared at the wall infront of him. He stood up slowly and paced around his cell before walking to the bars looking around. "Hey! Don't I get a phone call?!"