2

" he kinda looks cute but he's mean."

(yeah, stranger guy thinks the mean guy is cute)

and finally after going to the faculty hes now going to the his classroom.

The classroom is nice but full of noisy student until his eyes stop to the boy with a blue hair and foxy eyes. He didnt notice that he was staring to the boy for 2 minute until someone poke him.

"are you a new student?"  a girl asked.

He stay silent for a moment before thinking why is some of the girls in the classroom are staring at him.

" uh- yeah im a new student " he smiled widely.

"can i get your number"

"huh"

"i said can i get your number" the girl repeated.

"oh - yeah su--re "

                             🍃⛅

he sat at the vaccant chair which is behind yeonjuns chair and again yeonjun rolled his eyes because soobin is sitting behind him.

"so we have a new student.pls stand up and introduce your self to your classmates " the teacher said.

"Um. hi, im choi soobin im 19 yrs old lets help each other and be together until the school year ends" and again he smiled widely showing his dimples making some of his classmates smiles too.

"Thankyou soobin, you may take a seat now. and class before i dismiss the class im going to tell whos going to be your partner the whole 1st semester."

"I hope that stranger guy is not going to be my partner" yeonjun keeps repeating to himself until he heard his name...

"Choi yeonjun and choi soobin. Tomorrow im going te tell your first project ,Thats all for today,class dismiss"

and again yeonjun rolled his eyes and let out a sight hearing him being partner with the stranger guy soobin.

《tbc》

🍦

im really bad at writing lmao sorry guys, im trying to improve :