13

Everytime yeonjun saw soobin he cant stop himself to feel guilty

sometimes girls are coming to him trying to flirt with him and to say that he really did great for punching soobin and it irritates yeonjun.

sometimes he hears some students whispering that soobin might really like him thats why soobin always wants to get closer to him.

soobin?

like me?

yeah, maybe as a friend. yeonjun thinks

🍃⛅

"hyung,can we talk?" taehyun ask when he saw yeonjun playing on his phone alone, theyre family spend a dinner together on yeonjuns house.

"sure,about what?"yeonjun ask back.

"hyung,i know you like soobin" taehyun said and sigh.

"are you crazy" yeonjun said indenial
"hyung stop,i saw you sometimes glancing to soobin everytime he wasnt looking and your smiling hyung,your eyes tell so please stop denying" taehyun said annoyed to yeonjun being indenial.

yeonjun stay silent.

"i know you hyung, thats not how you look at people normally but when you looks at soobin its different you looks at him with a heart eyes hyung, and you? glancing and smiling at him? then you will said that you hate him?hyung, your hurting the person you like and your hurting yourself too" taehyun added.

then suddenly theres a tears slowly flowing down on yeonjuns cheeks.

《tbc》

🍦

》im sorry i forgot to update lol skskssk

》ill update again tomorrow

i hope yall have a great day i luv yall ♡