12

good thing soobin's parents are not home in one week they go to their province so theyre not be able to see soobins bruise

🍃⛅

after what happened a lot of students are whispering or saying something everytime soobin is there.

" he deserved to be punch by a choi yeonjun lol "

" what a desperate person "

" as if he has a chance to yeonjun "

" yeonjun doesnt like him is that hard to understand "

soobin tried to ignored it all but deep inside he knows that hes hurt he is really really hurt, he wanted to cry but he cant, not here infornt of many students.

its lunch time and he is finding his friends to sit with, theres a lot of students that are staring and it made him uncomfortable, once he found his friends he sat down and greet them in a low tone "hi guys"

"hyung i heard what happened,im sorry were not there to help you beause im absent and taehyun and kai have practice, are you okay? is your bruise still hurt?" beomgyu said with a sad face. "dont worry guys im okay my bruise will heal soon" soobin replied and smile.

"dont worry hyung ill talk to yeonjun hyung later"taehyun said. "you dont need to i dont want you both to fight because of me and plus its my fault he said not to talk to him anymore but still i did" soobin replied.

"dont worry hyung everything will be alright" kai said with a big smile on his face.

" yeah,everything will be alright"

《tbc》

🍦

》binbin is saddddd :(