16

kristel had been crushing on soobin since the day soobin transferred she found soobin cute and soft, she ask for soobin's number before and gladly soobin gave it, but even tho she already have soobins number she still shy to text him lol

sometimes they talk asking each other if  they did the assignment and everytime kristel was talking to soobin she can stop herself but to blush, soobin is just literally so soft to talk unlike other boys.

before, soobin was close to his other classmates even tho theyre not literally called friends but as a classmate they like soobin he makes them laugh he makes them happy and thats what they love about soobin, but it all change after the day when yeonjun punch him.

yes, they do saw soobin approaching yeonjun a lot of times and they saw how yeonjun push soobin away too. before they dont care because they know soobin just wants to be friends with the famous choi yeonjun.

that day when yeonjun punch soobin he has been called to the principal office and they let him explain why he did it and what yeonjun said is because soobin is following him everywhere and tried to talk to him even tho he dont want to and he said it annoys him and he also said that he did tell soobin that he should stop because he dont like him and never be but soobin still doing it and until he got pissed.

yeonjun statement in the principal office has been know in the whole school and that day students are now making bad rumors about soobin, they think soobin must be like yeonjun or whatever because of yeonjuns statement where he said he dont like soobin and he never be , and ofcourse dumb student they all believe even tho thats not what he really mean is.

they probably going on yeonjuns side because he is famuous and not on soobin .

and that day too kristel finally message soobin.

🍃⛅

when taehyun saw the girl.

"hyung imma talk to them first" taehyun said.

"okay"

taehyun walk towards the door and when he opened it he saw a group of girls waiting.

"who are yall looking for?" taehyun ask.

"we just want to visit soobin" kristel answer.

"why? are you friends with him?"

"oh my god soobin is our classmate wtf" one of kristel' s friend said.

"oh, classmate? so yall probably one of those group of girls whos also saying bad things on soobin hyung cause as far as i know even his classmates was making bad rumors about him" taehyun said.

he sounds protective and yes he really is

suddenly beomgyu followed taehyun outside the room cause hes taking too long to talk to them.

"taehyun wtf youre taking too long and just let them in cause they are soobin hyungs classmates too" beomgyu said.