Author guidelines

My Dearly Beloveds,

You are about to embark on the sequel to Alucard's Gale Force, Dark Forces UA High of My hHero Academy. It helps to have read Alucard's Gale Forces but you should catch on to Gale's new occupation and life without Vampire King Alucard of Hellsing.

So now the nesscary but tedious announcements:

The Real Vlad III Drǎculea was NOT a vampire. The lines between the real man and a name snagged for a book is blurred here. The Romanian people deserve respect for their culture and historical figures.

I do not own any of the art or quotes.

Now a brush up on Gale Forces grouping of mutant power.

Gale Force powers:
(My love of Storm, X-men and my fear of lightning-rolled up rpg)

•Body armour
•Weather Control
(strength higher than F5)
•True flight
•Telekinesis
•Telepathy

Aquired from Alucard:

•Shadow manipulation
•Baskerville hellhound as guardian
•Teleportation

Check out Solid & etc for Alucard art

FIRST DISCLAIMER: Hellsing Ultimate basd story-alternate universe (the Millennium Group portion is too tight a a time frame) !!!!!! Contains graphic depiction of violence, uncensored foul language, horrible humour, out dated rock music, BDSM, d/s, angst and aggressive-based romance LEMON!!!!! You have been warned!!!

2ND NOTICE: Hellsing Ultimate and all characters from the series is owned by Kouto Hirano, Madman Entertainment and Funmation!!!

3RD NOTICE: Alternative X-Men universe: mutants watched by government agencies such CIA. Public is not aware for most part that mutants exist. Don't own any Marvel and this character is (created Marvel Super Heroes rpg) from 1987 so grandfathered before Disney bought.

4TH NOTICE: Don't own anything of My Hero Acedemia.

5TH NOTICE: all other micreant or cretin characters and their names belong to Michi Tala. copyright with the U.S Copyright Office for other written works, under the nom de plum Michi Tala. Gale Force is my baby so...you've been warned...

SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND REMEMBER DON'T CONTROL YOUR DEMONS JUST ALWAYS PUT THEM ON A LEASH.

Now go and enjoy Dark Forces UA High.~•¤•~Michi Tala