Bar Visit (32)

Note: wrote this story before Kuriguri was revealed to be Oboro Shirakumo.  So hence AU mha again.

Shouta moaned and slid a hand out to touch Gale but she wasn't in bed.  He had awoken to being the only one in the bed.  The pro hero ran his fingers through his messy hair and walked to the kitchen.  There was a note on the fridge door.

Akihiko good morning,
I need some fresh air and
do a couple of errands
will be back by one.

I made you breakfast and should be
warm in the oven.
Call me if an emergency, students come
first for me also.

Love~your Hanii

Shouta found eggs, hash browns and steak.  Her keurig coffee maker was set to make coffee.  "Damn!  What can't my Megami do?"

As he ate, he realized he had no clue what to wear for 'other being' party.  Somehow a tux didn't seem good enough.  What 'hard on' attire would his woman wear?

Aizawa finished eating and took a shower.  Gale's scent then their mixed scent from sex, was keeping him aroused.  He borrowed a pair of basketball shorts and decided to explore.

He wasn't too surprised with her music selection after the club.  Shouta thumbed through her player, loaded with songs from Amazon.  The pro hero noticed the band Queensryche was her favorite group.  Aizawa started the album "Operation Mindcrime."

Next was her book collection consisted Stephen Hawkings,  Sun Tzu the Art of War, The Code of Bushido.  Shouta let a smirk crossed his lips.  The Illustrated version Kama Sutra and Shunga Japanese erotic art.   Such a naughty girl!

Aizawa sat on her leather couch.  He started an online search on the London Incident.  When he went to a news article another article popped up, Munich nightclub, Gargoyle, still unknown cause of the destruction.  There were 30 some photos and Shouta stopped on two pictures, it was Gale wandering among the debris, with blood dripping out all her orifices of her head.  The other was Alucard appearing as Vlad carrying her limp body.

The pictures were disturbing but Gale must have saved  many that night.  Other thing that caught his eye was Gale's outfit.  It was nothing but leather straps holding her in and covered.  Shouta looked up Gargoyle club to see it was a had core sex club.  Just when Shouta thought he had her kinky figured out and no surprises here, she was on another level. Just the thought of her in that catsuit.  Hanii better not be late getting back, there was a hard core itch to be scratched.

Meanwhile, Gale checked the address for the underground bar run by villains.  She was wearing, motorcycle clothes as she drove via crotch rocket.  With her helmet on the fuel tank, she swaggered to the side door.  Her hand pushed on the heavy wooden door but it stuck abit.  So Gale raised her right foot up and went to kick it open when her foot made contact with a hulking big, of a person

So now Gale walked in and noticed the villain was partially in the opposite wall.  Gale smiled and said "Oopsie doodle!  That door needs fixing."

"Bimbo American that was a big mistake " a young man, with severed hands attached to his body as he spoke.

"Well this L.A. Woman is from London, England and I'm here to pick up a very nice bottle of 'booze'."

Tomura turned to look Gale over.  "What a bold bitch but Kurogiri and I have no idea, what bottle of booze, you think we have."

"Oh babe that just a shame but you never can trust a vampire..."

Gale pulled her two 13mm hand cannons. One was pointed at Tomura and the other  hand placed the pistol behind her head.    Baskerville rose out of Gale's chest, eight glowing red eyes and rows of sharp teeth.  He was half and half in her chest.  The woman tried to impersonate Alucard. 

Gale pulled the trigger and said "Boom! Headshot!"

She ended the monologue with an impersonation of Alucard's evil cackle.  The fledgling vampire turned to dust.  She smiled with all her teeth pointed.

"Tsk, tsk, I wouldn't try anything or Baskerville will eat you like the dog food you are…"

Kurogiri replied, "Oh that bottle of booze...my bad, it just came this morning."

The teleportation villain went behind the cabinet of alcohol bottles to the back room.  Tomura decided to do small talk.  "So you not a hero obviously…"

"Nope, Hellsing Organization's Queen of Spades and eternal mate to the No Life King, Alucard.  I hunt freaks: vampires, werewolves, monsters in general, with excessive force."

"Interesting, perhaps the league could be of service to you in return for some under the table help,down the road..."

"I may not be a hero but I'm not a villain either, just an antihero that deals out street justice. I'm a nobody and no quirks," she smirked.

"You are quite the mystery woman.  I will be watching you closely," Tomura smiled but Gale couldn't tell, as the severed hand covered his face.

Kurogiri appeared at the bar counter and handed an old, aged wooden box with a symbol on it.  Gale ran her fingers over a coat of arms.

"Whose coat of arms?" Kurogiri asked.

"Kazikli Voyvoda…"

"Who?"

"Turkish for Sir Impaler, Vlad III Drǎculea the Vampire King," Gale said in a sad tone of voice.  Then Gale smiled and shouted "Hail to the King, baby!'

Gale turned on heel so Baskerville now projected from her back.  The guns attached to her by the shadows and the wine crate-box was being held like a baby.   The woman turned one last time, "Oh, I almost forgot!" She put a business card on a table. 

"Call this number and your damages will be covered but do be honest about the amount to the guy who handles claims.  Otherwise terrible  acts of God might  just occur regularly..."