Deku the servant

This is the last AU I have for Deku and Eri I swear!

Summary: An Au setting in the Omegaverse where Deku is a omega working for a young princess Beta, while slowly falling in love with the princess' older brother an Alpha prince Shouto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gate of the castle opens Deku moves back to not be squashed by the gate once it finally comes down. Once all the way down there are two knights standing with who he assumed was the king having raven black hair, pale skin, and dark clothes. Not what he thought the king would look like but to each his own, and with his life he never seen a king before in his life.

"So, this is the omega?" the man asked

Deku glances over at the slave omega trader, who has a firm grip on the rope around his neck "Yes, sir I'm sure he'll be perfect for what you plan to do with him. Before I give him to you I want the money first."

The man sighs "alright." looking over at one of the knights he says "Pay the man." handing the knight the money, Deku shakes in his torn shoes afraid of what will happen to him once the knight gives the money to the trader having heard that once omegas are bought they get put to horrible jobs, mostly sex slaves.

The knight hands the money to the trader and the trader gives the knight the rope "Thank you for your service sirs. That's ones special." was the last thing heard from the trader as the knight took Deku inside.

He looks around the castle was huge, to him though with the scents that he smelled of alphas and betas Deku was sure that they were use to this place. 

"So, what's your name?" the black haired man asks

Deku tenses up from how cold his voice was but answers "I-I'm Izuku Midoriya but my slave trader called me Deku mostly. I-If that would be easier for you s-sir.."

"Midoriya's fine with me." he turns to the guard next to him "Take Midoriya to the changing room. Have some maids get him ready for the meeting."

"Yes sir." the knight bows he walks over to the left side of Deku. Having two alphas beside him has him terrified.

Having been born a slave from his mother Deku only knew Alphas a bad people who hurt and rape omega just for pleasure. Just the thought of what they might do him sent chills up his spine. While being his mind Deku didn't notice when the knights got him into a room.

One bends down putting his hands around his neck Deku closes his eyes shaking 'Here it comes.. he's gonna rape me!' he panics in his head. But a few seconds he opens his eyes looking down seeing the rope around his neck in the knight's hands "there you go. It'll be easier for the maids to dress you for the meeting."

"Let's go bring the maids in we have to be down there before the young omega does." the other speaks up opening the door for the other knight to go out before the first knight was about to leave Deku gets the courage to speak to the fearsome Alpha.

"Um.. w-what's the meeting everyone's talking about sir?"

The knight only smiles "You'll see." before closing the door behind him.

Leaving Deku alone with his thoughts. He stands in the middle of the room not wanting to get possibly punished if he did 'I'll see? What are these alphas planning to do with me? Do they all attend to rape me?! That's probably it! Omegas are useless we can't do anything, all we're good for is being pushed around by alphas and betas. Why couldn't I be born an Alpha, life could have been so much different for me!'

A knock comes from the door. Deku quickly straightens his posture when the door opened he smelled the scent of betas "Hello!" they all said at the same time.