Midnight Visits

(Y/n) sat on her balcony, a large, fluffy blanket wrapped around her shoulders. Her breath puffed up in the November air. When is Chat coming? She thought. She felt like she had sat out here for ages. Even though she had a blanket, she still shivered. Could this night get any worse? She started at a new school, then all of her "friends" ditched her. The answer to that question was, of course, yes.
"Chat? Are you out there?" (Y/n) called out, and was met with silence. He's not coming. She walked inside, throwing the blanket onto her bed. Flopping onto the comforter, she covered herself in the sheets, hot tears streaming down her cheeks. (Y/n) cried until she couldn't cry anymore. Sobbing quietly, she closed her eyes. Just as she was about to fall asleep from exhaustion, a familiar tap came from the window.

Chat Noir's perspective
(Y/n) bolted up, seeing me outside. Not again.
Her tear-stained cheeks shone in the moonlight. She hastily tries to rub away the latest batch of tears. Did I do that? I hope not.
"Chat Noir? What are you doing here?"
"I told you I would come and see you, right? So, here I am." She looked up at me, grateful. Suddenly, her arms were around me, pulling me close. It was unexpected, but I slowly melted into it. She was so nice and warm.
"Thank you." (Y/n) whispered it so quietly that I was sure that it was the wind at first. But she looked up at me, confirming that she had spoken.
"You're welcome. Now, what happened to make you so sad?"
"Well, I just started at school today. I met some pretty nice kids, so I invited them over to hang out while I cleaned, and they helped me. Then, this one kid, Adrien Agreste, has to leave and everyone else left right then, too. It was like their happiness and where they were depended on him. If he wasn't there, then they all left. It just, it made me feel lonely. Like I had no friends."
"Silly. You have friends!" I smiled at her.
"Who?"
"Me!" I struck a ridiculous pose, and she laughed.
"Besides you, Chat!" She poked me in the arm, making me chuckle softly.
"Well, I have something to show you. But first... (y/n), do you trust me?" I held out my hand as I climbed onto the balcony rail. (A.N. Do you guys get that Disney reference? 😂)
"Yes...?" Her voice trailed off, questioning what was happening. I pulled her up to balance on the railing beside me. I softly pulled her waist towards me, my face heating up. I had never done this sort of thing with anyone, so it felt kinda awkward. Oh, well. I warned her, "Hold on tight. We are gonna do a lot of jumping."
"Ok... oh!" She gasped as I jumped from rooftop to rooftop, landing softly. She followed close behind once she realized that she wasn't going to fall or anything. As I ran, she ran beside him, smiling all the while. I gently picked her up by the waist, holding her close to my side as I extended my baton.
"(Y/n)? Close your eyes. I want this to be a surprise."
She covered her eyes, saying, "I trust you, Chat Noir. You have always been kind, and brave, and honest."
Even though she couldn't see it, I smiled at her. As I was extending my baton for the final jump, I felt (y/n) place her head on his shoulder in an attempt to shield herself from the wind. I almost dropped her, I was so surprised.
As I landed on the metal walkway, I slowly loosened my grip on her. Almost immediately after I let go of her torso, I put my hands on her eyes, and slowly turned her to face the same direction I was.
"Ok. 3, 2, 1..." I pulled my hands off (y/n)'s eyes, and she gasped. In front of her was all of Paris, glimmering with its cozy lights. She found herself at the top of the Eiffel Tower. How did she get here? It seemed far too tall for Chat Noir's small stick of a baton to be able to reach.
"Chat, this is... amazing." She spun to face me, her eyes glittering with happiness which quickly faded when she noticed his shivering.
"I thought superheroes didn't get cold!" (Y/N) smirked and he laughed.
"We can do, and be, anything we want to be."
She smiled a sad sort of smile. She didn't want him to be cold, but she didn't know how to help him without seeming weird. Slowly, she hugged him in an attempt to keep him warm.
"(Y/n).... W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as a blush began to spread over my face. Thank goodness for this black mask.
"Trying to keep you warm. No one should get hypothermia!" She scolded me. I simply chuckled softly, making my chest vibrate.
"You don't have to hug me, you know. Don't want you to miss the view." Immediately, (y/n) retorted.
"How am I supposed to keep you warm, then!"
"Just turn around. You'll still be giving me body heat."
"You're just trying to be a know-it-all." She muttered under her breath, turning around.
"How do you know I'm not?" I cockily whispered, voice dripping with sarcasm. She just snorted and continued looking out at the Parisian people.
"So, what do you like?" She wanted to know more about me. How sweet.
"Well, I like being up here, and hanging out with my friends and you."
"Same! What's your favorite food?"
"Well, I like lots of different foods, but my Kwami Plagg definitely has made me hate Camembert! He is a cheese addict!" She giggled before realizing she didn't know what a Kwami was.
"Chat, what's a Kwami?" She dragged out the word, trying to pronounce the word correctly. I laughed, realizing that the amount of times that I had said it to Plagg made it roll off of my tongue.
"My Kwami is what allows me to transform. He is what gives me my powers."
"Cool!" (Y/n)'s eyes lit up in excitement. She then looked down at her watch. Could it really be that time? She needed to sleep in order to not be terrible in class the next day.
"Chat, I'm sorry, but we have to go back. I have school tomorrow."
"Alright then. Let's go." I held her firmly around the waist this time, and jumped down, catching myself with my baton. Running quickly, I made sure that she was comfortable every second. No one liked being uncomfortable, whether it was physically or emotionally.
Third Person Perspective
Finally, they landed on her balcony with a soft thud. She let go of Char, leaving him standing there. Well, this is awkward. She didn't know what to do. He had just taken her to an awesome place. (Y/n) couldn't just let him leave, after he had taken her somewhere. Suddenly, an idea formed in her head.
"Stay here, Chat! I'll be back in a minute."
Thundering down the stairs, she threw some water in a mug. Placing it in the microwave, she heated it up. As it cooked, she pulled a packet from the pantry. When microwave beeped, (y/n) pulled a small wedge out of the fridge, and transferred the liquid from the mug to a thermos, stirring in the packet. As she added some protein shake, she put the cheese in a small bag. Finally, she ran back up the stairs, clutching the items in her hands. She walked over to him, placing the items in his leather-clad hands.
"What's this for?" He looked at the food and drink.
"Camembert for your Kwami, and hot chocolate for you! So you won't fall asleep while you are going back to your house."
"T-thanks..." Chat Noir stuttered, taken aback by the kind gesture. He blushed again, but the mask once again covered it.
"Well, I have to go.... Bye, princess."
"Bye, Chat." She waved as he jumped away. He looked back, waving for a final time while sipping on the thermos. The thermos. It was hers. How was she gonna get it back if he left with it? He would probably forget it next time.
"(Y/n)! How am I gonna give you this back?" He gestured to the thermos.
"Just bring it next time! It's fine." She waved it off, like it was no big deal. He smiled, and she smiled back. This night had drastically turned from bad to pretty good.
(A.N Hey guys! Hope you liked that. I would love to hear from you guys. Should I continue doing this in this style, or do it the way other people do it? As in, you do this, you do that. If we get 50 reads, I will do 2 story parts in one week. Also, I think I will go back and do art for all the other chapters. So, go back and compare what your imagination saw to what I saw in my brain. One more thing, basically, you live in an apartment that is exactly like Marinette's, except instead of a roof thing, you have a balcony kinda where her circular window is. Does that make sense? Ok. Sorry for the long Authors Note. Peace out, my stars!)