Evening Battle

"(Y/n) (l/n), this is the miraculous of the owl, which grants the gift of intellect. You will use it for the greater good, and return it to me when the job is done." The civilian raised her eyebrow, confused.
"What do you mean, the power of intellect?"
"Well, you are able to do superhuman things with your mind."
"Oh, cool." She opened the small black box, her face contorting in surprise as a small orb of power zoomed around her.
"What is this?!" (Y/n) turned to Ladybug, terrified.
"I'm your Kwami!" A small voice piped up. The girl whipped her head around to see a small owl-like creature hovering in the air, just inches from her nose. "I'll help you transform! To transform, say, 'Hibou, time to fly!' To detrasform, say, 'Morning light.'" The civilian looked at the miniature owl, questions still buzzing through her brain.
"How do I use my power?"
"Oh, right! Your power! Sorry, I'm a bit forgetful at times. To use your special ability, say, 'Magic.'"
"So, I can do magic?" (Y/n)'s eyes lit up in childlike wonder.
"To a degree. You can do telekinesis, but for now, you can only move one thing. And you also have some side affects when you use your power. You will lose a lot of energy. Might even pass out. Do you understand... umm, what's your name?" The girl blushed, embarrassed.
"(Y/n)."
"Oh. Very nice! That name suits you!"
"Thanks, Hibou." Ladybug cleared her throat, reminding both of them that she was still there, and that there was an Akuma to defeat.
"Sorry, Ladybug! Got a little distracted. Like Kwami, like master, am I right?" She chuckled awkwardly, blushing from embarrassment. Ladybug just stared.
"Hibou, time to fly!" (Y/n) felt energy envelop her, transforming her in the process. When the transformation ended, she found that her suit was a dark blue with chevron detail in a slightly lighter shade of blue that started just under her shoulders and ended at the middle of her chest. She felt at her neck to find a Mandarin collar. Her hair stick had created a magic hair circle to go with it. Her (h/c) hair now had lighter streaks. Near her lower back, a piece of fabric draped out, splitting into two coattail-like sections. There was a feather pattern on the ends of the coattails, giving the impression of wings. When she reached back, her hands found a boomerang. She pulled it off her back, examining the sky blue surface of the painted wood. The boomerang had beautiful chevron designs on it as well. Her fingers were all tipped with black accents.
(A/N: if you don't understand what this looks like or just wanna see, the drawing is at the top.)
"Wow! This is awesome!"
"Come on, we have to go help Chat!" (Y/n) suddenly remembered Chat. How was he faring? She quickly pulled a string out of a special compartment in the boomerang. Throwing it, it latched onto a nearby chimney. She yanked on the string, causing it to retract, pulling her with it. She followed Ladybug closely, her coattails flapping in the wind. When they arrived, they found a shocking fact.

Chat had been caught.

A.N. Hey! Sorry for taking so long with this! I haven't had much time to do any of my stories. Peace out, my stars! Also, thanks for 100 reads!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟