Reminisce

It's been exactly two years since Trevor and Michael finally settled down back in 2015. It was a big deal that year for the US and all men whom were proud to be who they were. Michael wanted a big wedding that year to compliment the new film he released Meltdown 2 the final fall he thought it would be a good idea to promote the film along side their wedding but Trevor wanted something a little more intimate between him and a couple of friends and family so to solve their disagreement they thought hiring a wedding planner would be a good solution to compromise. The wedding planner turned out to be a really young man who was fresh out of college he seemed to have caught an eye for Michael, but Trevor wasn't having it and eventually caught on to him quickly and I quote. "I'll stab you in those pretty damn fucking eyes if you keep staring at my man you hear me you fucker!" This ended up having Michael fire him due to his unprofessionalism and inappropriate behavior but mostly for his safety because who knows, Trevor would have really ripped the kid's eyes out but this is Trevor were talking about here anything goes with him. Trevor still had anger issues and well what was done about that? No Therapists of course we all know how Michael feels about them so he and Trevor would communicate openly about anything to each other just to help them with their problems and it seems to work to a certain extent. Eventually when it came to the wedding they had it by the sea side in Paleto bay it was absolutely beautiful and it was small, intimate, and surrounded by friends and family just like Trevor had wanted. Trevor can recall everything about that evening and how perfect it was smelling the salty waters of the ocean being surrounded by people who loved him a, couple paparazzi's, and his new husband who he loved too much. Trevor was smiling to himself as he reminisce playing with the band of his finger he was sitting outside on the balcony looking up at the sunset as the sun began to sink deep into the ocean he was waiting for Michael to come home from work like he always does usually it's a four hour drive from Los santos to Paleto Bay but Michael always tries to make it home to Trevor if he could when he couldn't he calls to let him know ahead of time sometimes he would be stuck in business meetings or stay late behind at his office to help work on the film's production if the director really needs him to which is all the time or sometimes, he'd be too tired from work to even drive so he knocks out on his desk from pure exhaustion and If he's even lucky to remember he would sleep in the extra bedroom that he had in his office just for times like these when he truly needed them. Having a job like this requires him to stay weeks or even months away from his husband and it was worse if he was filming out of the country but in this case Michael was only fourteen minutes late due to traffic.

"What took you this damn long cupcake?"

"Horrible traffic." Michael replied frustratedly as he closed the car door and walked up towards Trevor. Michael had seen him beaming through his windshield as soon as he pulled up from around the corner and into the driveway he grinned at him from ear to ear like the stupid child he was when he met him. That stupid kid that convinced himself that he wasn't gay or nowhere near attracted to Trevor Phillips you can count more than a decade and see how much he contradicted himself. Trevor smiled at him back and tugged him into an embrace.

"I made dinner." Trevor said finally.
"Thank god because I'm starving babe.