Take me out of L.S

"What a coincidence meeting you here this morning, were you going over to the dining hall to get some breakfast I was just on my way there myself." Michael slowly stood up as he couldn't even muster words to answer. He looked down at his shoe as his tears dropped heavily upon them he never wanted to hold someone so badly. "I'm leaving soon." His voice rang out into the small space as their eyes quickly locked. "When?" Loui said softly to him entering the elevator. "Tomorrow." He said looking up from his shoes to the elevator's doors as they closed. "Well, I hope to see you soon," Loui says hopefully. Michael pressed the lobby button as they started to head down.

"Yes, hopefully." He says quietly.

"Are you alright?"

"O-ooh yes just tired from the party last night, the damn kids." He tried to smile as he finally turned to look at him. "I see," Loui says as he smiles at him. The elevator doors open once more and Loui steps out as Michael walks out behind him.

"You never told me about your wife," Loui says curiously.

"Husband." He corrects him. "Although he likes wife too." He thought about it while smiling up at him. "How is he like?" They walked together towards the banquette. "Ohh you wouldn't want to know him he's very um on the crazy side but he's also very sweet and sensitive." Loui smiled at him. "He sounds lovely." He says to him as Loui requests The Bruschetta dish they have on the breakfast menu and for Michael, he ordered the Gyro Greek dish. They walked to the last table where they first started to speak and they ate while continuing to conversate about Trevor. In Michael's mind he would drift from conversation to the traumatizing information that Lester had told him he had wanted to say something or just comfort him but he wouldn't remember and he wouldn't want him to know anything anyways but he felt for him and he felt deeply sorry.

"What are you planning to do today?"

"Oh, I'm not sure probably start packing and just wait for Trevor to come back we might see some friends and family before we leave." Loui nodded slowly and smiled as he finished his dish.

"I'm leaving soon too somewhere next week, going back to India to do some business and visit my parents."

"That sounds wonderful," Michael says to him between bites of his food. They looked at each other as Loui smiled and chuckled at him he had crumbs on his face. "What?" He said smiling back. "Nothing." Loui quickly said laughing softly. "Would you like to come to my garden? that's where I spend most of my time if I'm not doing business-related things, studying, or in the dining hall." Michael thought about it he didn't see any harm in spending time with him some more plus he had enough time and wasn't busy or doing anything so he figured why not. "Sure." He said cheerfully. Loui nodded and got up from the table along with Michael as they walked back into the elevator together.

Loui pressed the elevator button to the rooftop they stood quietly together as he looked at Michael and smiled at him. "I've grown this garden for almost a year now it's my sanctuary." Michael smiled back at him. "That takes dedication I ain't much of a flower person I can't keep a plant alive to save my life but I can't wait to see it." Loui nodded slowly as they smiled at each other the elevator made a stop on the 15th floor and a couple of people walked in as they greeted silently. Secretly Michael and Loui went back to looking at each other as the elevator made a stop up to the 20th floor and the people that came in went out. They were finally alone as the elevator made its way up to the rooftop. Michael was nervous the atmosphere suddenly shifted as Loui caught a breath looking at him again he leaned his head back against the wall of the elevator and his voice rang out softly as he called Michael's name he had his legs slightly opened his thigh exposed through his white slit dress. Michael hesitated and he was gravely tempted but he knew what this was he knew and so it didn't matter he thought. "L-loui." He said gazing at him intensely. "Michael." He breathed again as he slowly moved his hand down against his stomach. Michael was watching mesmerized he felt lust overtake him but he didn't approach he just couldn't take his eyes off him. "Please," he murmured. Michael's feet unfroze on the floor and he made his way towards him slowly touching his leg lightly Loui pulled him into a passionate kiss as Michael lifted his legs between him. The kiss got more passionate with every second as he moaned against his lips. Loui licked against his ear lightly and whispered to him to wake up as he heard the loud ding of the elevator.