The Truth

Michael woke up to the memory of Loui on his mind he was like a beautiful haunting that never went away. He smiled to himself as he sat up on the bed remembering the day before. It felt great to hang out with someone who was entirely different from himself. Beautiful, smart, brilliant, successful he had all the qualities to him that most people he knew didn't, he was nothing like his Trevor, violent and wild, charming and funny, and most of all psychotic, well not anymore to his knowledge, he hopes. Michael was crazy about him and he knew it. "Hey handsome." T smiled as he pressed his chest against Michael's back kissing his cheek, very affectionate. "Hey baby." Michael says in return very content to hear T's voice. "How you likin' your anniversary huh?"

"Pretty fucking great Mikey, party yesterday was crazy, a lot of those kids you were talking about was workin' up your nerves." Trevor started to laugh as he moved on Michael's lap. "Go brush your teeth before you go kissing on me T." Michael chuckled as he kissed his head softly.

"Oh shut up cupcake, you like my kisses anyways." Trevor replied as he kissed him on the lips laughing against them while Michael pulled him closer. Tomorrow would be their last night in Los Santos and their actual anniversary date. They were planning on leaving tomorrow night after Michael made some plans to take him out to dinner and spend some more time with him in the city before they go back home. Trevor wanted to see how Ron and his old company were doing in Sandy shores before they left so he went later that afternoon while Michael stayed behind once again to enjoy his solitude or so he thought. He brushed his teeth and took a shower. When he got out he was beginning to hear his phone ring, someone was calling his phone the same number that texted him yesterday It turned out it was Lester messing with him.

"Fucking A Lester what can I expect from you
I'm too old for this shit."

Lester chuckles. "I'm sorry Michael you didn't call to tell me you were in town, I thought we were friends."

"I'm scared your going to persuade me to get back in the game."

"No worries I won't, I respect your retired, besides I already have a new crew, you heard about the jobs we did in San Andreas?"

"Yeah, I knew it was you clever ol' Lester."

"Once you T, and F left I needed to figure some things out, these kids are talented, anyways how's your wife?"

"He's pretty good, he went back to Sandy's to visit, tomorrow is our last day, we're leaving at night."

Lester chuckled and nodded even so Michael could't see it. "I know that already I also know you've been hanging around Loui Von Crastenburg."

Michael's eyes widen. "You ain't tryna' black mail me right? we're just friends." Michael smiles into the phone as he began to get dress himself in one of his fancy suits. "Of course i'm not, I just thought you would like to know more about him he's very mysterious and I found some very interesting things about him." Michael got his car keys as he headed out the door locking it behind him. He walks over towards the elevator as he got in still listening to Lester.

"He's very wealthy, that we know but did you know the dark truth of his past? he was actually kidnapped by some very powerful men they were obssed and infatuated with they were able to maintain him in a sex ring for about a year till his father finally found him and got him out somehow, but he had to pay a price, it was either to exchange him for someone or something of equal value or to commit to give half of their profit and fortune to them, unfortunatly I don't know for how long it was but when he was finally out he was severly damaged mentally and spiritually." Michael looked shocked as he stared at the elevator door he couldn't even press a single button, his face lost from color and he felt really sick all of a sudden. "The last information that I have is that he tried to commit suicide plenty of times to the point his father had to seek him help he found a doctor in India who could help him forget, meaning erase his memories." He says sarcastically through the phone. Michael stood, still in shock in the elevator as it took him up to the seventeenth floor. "I've never heard of a doctor who could do that, I couldn't even find the doctor after that he misteriously dispareaded it was like he never even existed, wiped clean from any record but anyways, Michael it worked he did forget but maybe not fully he-

Michael began to shake terribly as he eventually hunched over feeling the sudden urge to throw up. The elevator door opened and cold sweat trickled down his forehead. Killing people in his past wasn't enough to even make him this sick hearing about a wonderful innocent tortured soul did and as he lifted his head to see who was about to enter the space where he stood his eyes widen to see the beautiful man whom he got to know in such short time with the expression of a surprised look on his face."Oh, Michael." He said excitedly with a smile on his face. Michael was overwhelmed by the sight of him such an elated person, he never knew how much sadness he had suffered. He hanged up the phone and looked into the green light eyes as his began to water.

"Loui..." His voice cracked into the elevator space.