An old reencounter (part 1)

The next day Michael and Trevor went out into town Franklin was still a little busy and he told them he would be available somewhere around the afternoon. To Michael Trevor seemed out of it since yesterday he wondered if he was still tired or maybe something was really wrong with him and he wasn't saying anything. "Hey, T I was wondering if everything is okay with you I thought you were tired so I didn't say anything yesterday but you look the same as you did last night so that's why I'm asking.  Trevor was laying against their large hotel bed facing   The window as he saw the world move from down below he didn't say anything and he seemed soo distracted and gloomy. Michael moved over towards the bed kneeling in front of him as his bones cracked he had tears in his eyes and Michael looked at him sadly and worried.

"What's wrong baby? Talk to me." He says with the most softest voice. Trevor didn't say anything he didn't know how he thought that maybe it isn't something he wanted that it was just a mistake and he would probably just forget about it in the morning but he still had this euphoric feeling when he saw Adrien smile he wanted something like that, something that could warm his heart whenever he sees them, Michael just wasn't enough anymore. M started to wipe Trevor's tears as he watched him carefully he hasn't seen him cry since the pier and it made him feel like somehow it was his fault he must have done or said something without realizing it and it hurt him. "Is it me? I'm sorry babe, you could tell me." Trevor shook his head and looked at him as he finally spoke. "I'm sorry Mikey it's not you I'm just a Lil under the weather today."

"You wanna talk about it?" Trevor shook his head how could he tell Michael he wanted a baby Michael is 54 years old and Trevor 52 how could they start their lives all over again with a baby especially knowing what they have done. Trevor even began to question if he would even be fit to play the role of a parent and what if Michael didn't want any more kids if he wanted more he would've made sure to have more while he was married to Amanda, but they didn't. Trevor was beginning to sob uncontrollably he just didn't know what to do or say, he just felt hopeless. "Hey!" Michael shook Trevor by his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you?! please tell me, if it's not me then what is it?! you can tell me anything you know this, you know I love you stop making me worry soo much, you know what..." Michael lets him go and he walks across the room to get his suitcase and he walks back setting the suitcase on the bed. "Get dressed I'm taking you out." Trevor only stared at him lightly and he smiled a little soon after.

Michael was already downstairs in the lobby waiting for Trevor he wanted to make sure that the car was pulled in the front by the time of his arrival. Michael sat quietly on the luxurious sofas in the lounging area of the hotel he didn't smoke anymore so somehow reading celebrity gossip magazines was keeping him entertained in the meanwhile, while he waited. It wasn't until he heard a lot of commotion outside the hotel that he got up and went near the large glass doors to see what was going on. A man with long pink hair ran into him as he turned around and looked down at Michael. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there I'm in a bit of a rush." He had this familiar soft sound to his voice that was recognizable to him and an English accent. Michael looked up at him. "It's not your fault I was busy being nosey." He smiled up at him. He was extremely tall and beautiful and he smelled like a woman, bright green eyes that Michael could see through his glasses and an expensive suit. "Oh, Mr. De Santa how nice to see you here I didn't recognize you things were moving a bit quickly I'm trying to escape a crowd here." The commotion that brought Michael to his attention started to get wilder outside as paparazzi were being held back by security officers. Michael looked at him confused. "How do you know me, I don't think we ever met before." The pink-haired man smiled softly and with that, he started to make a run for it. Michael looked over towards him as he told him to wait but he had already gone around the corner and into another room that only hotel personal had access to. Michael quickly walked to the front lobby desk and demanded to know the man whom he was just speaking to but the clerk told him that he didn't see anyone. "What do you mean you didn't see him? he was just talking to me, we were six feet away from you!"

"I'm sorry sir I was busy doing some work could you maybe describe the gentlemen you are talking about?" Michael sighed and he closed his eyes remembering his scent and then his eyes, his nice smile, soft-spoken voice, and then his long pink hair. "He had long hair a-and it's pink, green eyes, glasses, really tall- "Oh you must be talking about the owner of this place, Sir Loui."

"Sir Loui?"

"Yes, Sir Loui Von Crastenburg?"

"I never heard of him doesn't an older guy own this hotel?"

"Oh, you are speaking of George Von Crastenburg, yes he was the owner but he has since retired, his son Loui has taken over they own most of the companies here in Los Santos including this one." The man smiled politely to Michael and Michael stood their stunned he couldn't believe the young boy from the Pacific Bluff's country club hotel was him, his number one fan. The same man he just has spoken to. His voice from way back then was ringing in his ears. "My father owns this hotel..." he just couldn't believe the drastic change he went from a little 5.4 man to a six-foot giant, it was unbelievable. "Sir, are you alright?" the clerk asked. "Oh, yeah, I just... I just remembered something is all..." The clerk nodded and went back to work. Within moments Trevor came out in his best clothes he had, he looked very handsome, clean (he smelled nice too), and proper. Michael smiled as he saw his husband and forgot all about Loui Von Crastenburg.