5

"Get a room you two!" Someone screams at us

He was shamelessly touching your body in the middle of the party.

You smirked when you felt Jungkook standing up, you wrapped your legs over his tiny waist, he walked out of the party to go home and have some fun with you.

You guys didn't drink anything and it wasn't necessary, you guys would have time for that later, right now what mattered for him was make you feel good.

Once both of you were home he carried you to the bedroom kissing you hungrily. He put you down softly on the bed, he hovers over you and looks into your eyes.

"I want that pussy now" he demands.

He rips off your dress desperately, he does the same with your undergarments; you didn't care about it, Jungkook loves to go buy lingerie with you to rip it off your body.

In a blink Jungkook was spreading your legs wide, he gave your pussy a long lick making you moan.

"Ah! Daddy" You throw your head back.

Jungkook puts your legs over his shoulders as he inserts his tongue in you, he moans when he gets a full taste of you

He starts to eat you out as he has never eaten in his life making you a moaning mess.

When you are about to cum he stops, you whine when he leaves your pussy alone.

"Daddy!"

He lays down next to you and then pulls you on top of him, a thing that never happens unless.

"I know you want to," he says teasing you.

You don't waste any more time in case he changes his mind. He loves to be on top, you never get to be on top of him unless for two things.

To give him a blow job or to let you rub your pussy on his dick, this was a thing you discovered you loved doing a while ago when he tried to tease you with that but it backfired on him when you squirted all over him after rubbing your folds with his dick for a couple of minutes.

You put your hands on his chest and then you start to move your hips back and forth, Jungkook puts his hands on your hips to press you down more on his dick, you feel your folds part even more, you throw you head back giving him a good view of your marked throat and your boobs.

He bites his lips at the sight of you going crazy over his dick, he knew how much you love to rub yourself with his dick and he wasn't going to deprive you from that.

You came hard on his dick, he smirked, he quickly switches positions, in a smooth movement of his hips he slams his dick into you.

"Daddy!" you scream at the top of your lungs.

You were extra sensible after your last orgasm, he didn't give you time to get down from your high, he started to slam into you so fast you can't take it.

"S-slow down" You barely can say.

"I won't" he throws his head back. "How are you still so tight? I destroy your pussy almost daily and... ugh!" he groans when your walls clench around his dick tighter.

"Daddyyy!"  you moaned.

He was destroying your pussy and you were enjoying it so much. You felt how his dick twitched inside you, he made sure to hit your spot perfectly with every thrust.

He leans over to grab my left boob while he pulls my right nipple with his teeth harshly.

You cum again but Jungkook knows he can push you farther, he doesn't even slow down on his thrusts, you scream for mercy, you immediately cum again, but his time is different, with a powerful thrust Jungkook makes you squirt all over him and the bed.

"Fuck," Jungkook says with widened eyes.

He cums in your pussy immediately after.

You are shaking like crazy, you don't feel your legs.

Jungkook replays your image squirting over his dick over and over again, it has been counted occasions where you have done that, instead of his dick going soft it stays hard, he wants to take you one more time, and he does.

You thought he was done but you were so wrong, you were still trying to catch your breath before he penetrated you again.

You moaned like crazy; if you were extra sensible before now it's worst...

You sit up to sit on his lap, he lets you ride him this time because he's tired, he throws his head back and you use the opportunity to lick his neck as a lollipop.

"Kitten!" He's the moaning mess now.

You bounce on his dick one more time before you two cum at the same time.

This time you let yourself fall on the bed pulling him with you to make sure he won't take you again.

Your eyelids are heavy, you give in falling asleep immediately.

Jungkook looks at you with love.

After your graduation, he had a gift for you.