𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒

It was the morning you went to the café with the others, well, not the others. You bet they just made up some excuse to make only you and Tamaki go. Eh, oh well. You didn't really mind. Tamaki was really sweet, anyway. You decided to text him to ask what time and everything.

(Y/n): Hey, Tamaki!

Tamaki: Hey, (y/n). What's up?

(Y/n): Nothing much. Was just wondering when you wanted to go?-

Tamaki: Maybe in an hour or so? If you don't mind.

(Y/n): Of course not! Cya there, Tama! <3

Tamaki: Cya.

Tamaki P.O.V

Wh-hwa-waht?!- she just called me Tama and put a heart at the end of her sentence—..

C'mon, I can't  lie, that was pretty cute.

'Wait, what? What am I thinking?' I just decide to put my thoughts aside and figure what I should wear.

I looked in my closet.

'Eh, this seems pretty nice,' I thought. I decided to wear it.

 I decided to wear it

(Art isn't mine)

I put that on, brushed my hair, and waited for time to fly by. I decided I would play some games on my phone while I did so.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

You sat at your desk wondering what you should wear, and eventually you just looked in your closet. You found something.

(Choose one, Art isn't mine still-)

You laid out three outfits, and decided to go with (Your choice). After that, you did your hair in (whatever you prefer) and waited for the extra 20 minutes you had to pass by.

——

You got a message.

"Hey (y/n), ready to go?" It was Tamaki.