𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗

(Your P.O.V)

(Time skip to when Mirio gets hit really bad)

Earlier, the others told you to start heading back to bubblegirl because you weren't in the condition to fight. They ordered Tamaki as well, having the knowledge that he got a much worse injury than you. Tamaki kept holding you, but stopped when he noticed something.

He carefully set you down.

You might be wondering what he noticed, huh? Well,

There was a trail of blood towards the direction you were heading.

..

It wasn't any kind of blood, it seemed like human blood.

"Tamaki, what's the matte-" he cut you off by pointing at the blood.

"We have to head that way. Someone who came to help is in danger." He said. He quickly picked you back up again, catching his breath. He ran that way the fastest he could, and little did he know, that blood was actually Mirio's blood.

The more he ran, the more he could make out a person that was crawling on the floor to safety. It seemed like their cape was torn, had blond hair, and..

Wait.
That wasn't anybody.
That was Mirio.

You gasped. What could've happened to him?

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Tamaki was worried. His anxiety started to build up.

"Can you set me down for a second? I have to show you something, and quick."

"Oh.. yeah, sure."

You grabbed Tamaki by the wrist while limping at the same time, running towards Mirio. Mirio noticed you guys in a panic. He started to speak between words.

"G..guys- w-what are y..you doing h-h-here?" Every time he spoke, blood came running out of his mouth. (hhh sorry if this is disturbing-)

Tamaki ran over to him and knelt down.
"Hang in there, Mirio.. I'll get you to safety! I promise!" You've never seen Tamaki so worried.

"N..No! You guys go on ahead! D-Don't worry about m-m-me!" Mirio was in great injury, you wondered why he kept denying it. You ran up to him and picked him up, trying not to fall from the cuts on your legs and arms. Good thing they were bandaged up, otherwise you might of passed out again.

"Tamaki. Why don't I pick him up, and you carry us using your wings? Did you eat anything associated with that?" You tried to think of ways to get there without hurting each other, because you were all injured.

"N-no, sadly I didn't.." his mood now changed to more sad than worried.

"W-wait! It's not a problem! I'll think of something.. yeah!" You didn't want to see him sad. You tried to be uplifting. Tamaki looked like he was about to say something, so you started to listen.

"Listen, (y/n)." He began to look serious. That startled you, because you've never seen him like that.

"...it's okay to cry. It's okay to be worried. You don't have to look positive all the time, even though you don't feel like it one bit." He walked over to you and Mirio. Your eyes started to tear up, and you fell into his arms. That made him surprised, and his face turned a rose pink.

"Thank you, Tamaki." Tamaki smiled.

"It may not be the easiest, but I can walk on my own. I don't think I'm strong enough to be able to pick up Mirio this whole way. Just- when you pick him up, please don't go too fast. I'll probably fall again, heh.

——
When you guys got to bubblegirl, she rushed all of you to a hospital immediately, especially Mirio.

Recovery girl walked up to you, and replaced your bandages. The ones that you had before were drenched in blood.

"Miss (Y/n), do you think you will be okay if I leave you here for a while? I will have to check up on Tamaki and Mirio in a bit."

"Of course! They probably need you more than you need me, heh."

"Alright, tell one of the nurses if you need anything, okay?" You nodded.

You grabbed your phone and texted Nejire.

Y/n: hey, are you ok?

It took a while for her to respond. Maybe she was still handling some villains out there.

N: hey what's up? Did you hear? Also, I hope you're okay. Bubblegirl told me you were in the hospital with Mirio and Tamaki.

Y/n: hear what? Oh, also yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

——

A/n

Ayeeeee! Summer break finally started so I get more time to write! It's been at least 4 weeks since I last updated this and I'm sorry for that. Also, hear what? Sorry for the cliffhanger-

Words: 783