How do you use this thing?

Notes:

Now there's a bit of info on guns here -- I have no idea about them so lol take anything you read here with a grain of salt + this is a crack au so no seriousness. I abhor guns but when you're in a zombie apocalypse I guess it's a necessity? So yeah, safe gun practices here...

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.

I take one look at the smoking vault door and couldn't help but let out a stream of expletives. Could you blame me???

"Are you insane?! Do you know how loud that was? They're probably running off towards us by now?! What were you thinking?!" 

Now, I love Jennie -- no doubt about it. Love her from the tips of my nose to the ends of my feet, from my fingertips to my ears. That was a weird way of coming up with ways to prove I love her but it sounds cute, so roll with it?  

Now… where was I? 

Ahh yes, I love Jennie… so much, but that doesn't mean I can't call her out when she's being stupid too. It's supposed to work that way, call each other out for the better. Right? Or… am I not right? … or… whatever. Anyways… back to me screaming at the top of my lungs. 

"Jen-Jen what were you thinking?!" 

I can see Chaeyoung and Jisoo becoming more and more agitated, and I was too. No shit. 

My lovely girlfriend took one look at me and nodded……. 

She nodded…

Didn't even reason out, didn't even scream at me…

Should I… should I be worried? 

"Hey, uh… baby? You, uh … you okay?" 

"Uhmm… guys? Maybe we could get to the silent treatment or the possibility of an argument after we get out of here?" Chaeyoung whispered, now … not to sound like a total douche, but I could hear the building panic in her voice and I took another look at Jennie who calmly walked right past us towards the opened vault door.

"Jen Jen?" 

No answer. 

Great. 

"Look, I'm sorry for shouting at you but it's really a very stupid thing to go around shooting stuff just because you can and just beca--" 

"Will you three just stand there or do you guys want to come with me and get supplies here so we can go? Or… better yet, do you guys want to stand there and wait for the things? Cause be my guest. 

Jennie had an annoyed look, a nervous tick made her smirk and gesture towards the door with her head.