CHAPTER 4

'Second generation heir of Oberoi enterprises was caught making out with a girl in Delux hotel'.

This was nothing new to Shivaye who was quite used to his younger brother being in the headlines every other week. Anurag was a spoilt brat who was used to getting everything he wanted in life. Being the youngest in the family , he was too pampered and protected.
Shivaye : Any updates on Anurag ?
James : He went to a bar with a girl last night. From there , they both went to a hotel.
Shivaye : When will he grow up ? Every other week he brings up a juicy scandal to entertain the media.

Just then Anurag entered Shivaye's office looking frustrated.
Anurag : Are you spying on me again ? Bro , tell your bodyguards to stop following me everywhere like creeps.

Shivaye smacked Anurag's head from the back slightly and started scolding him.
Shivaye : What should I do then ? I have to take care of a careless little brother like you. Why don't you think about your reputation , Anurag ? Every other week your picture is on the front page of the newspaper.
Anurag ( scoffed ) : You have started nagging more than mom.

Shivaye raised his eyebrows showing him the newspaper article.
Shivaye : Who is this girl ? Would you care to explain ?
Anurag : First of all , she is my spy. I had asked her to meet me for some information. I didn't realise that the paparazzi were following me.

Anurag took out a pen drive and handed it to Shivaye who looked confused at his gesture. Anurag continued his talk seeing Shivaye's confused reaction.
Anurag : Secondly , cancel the deal with Randhawas. The pendrive contains the information which proves that they are  involved in illegal shipping of products in the international market. Thirdly , I risked my high class reputation for this task but rather than being grateful , you scolded me.

Shivaye and James laughed at his last statement.
James : Do you even have a reputation , Anurag ? Since when ?
Anurag ( glared ) : Why are you talking down to me Mr James ? Don't forget that I am still your boss.
James ( bowed respectfully ) : You are my boss but it's not official yet. I was just joking , sir. Don't take my word seriously.
Shivaye ( confused ) : How did you come to know about the Randhawas ?

Anurag gave him a smug smirk.

Anurag : I have my sources , bro.
Shivaye ( smirked ) : Would you like to reveal your sources ?
James : Mister Anurag , are you sure you don't want the Vice President position ? This job suites a prodigy like you.
Anurag ( whined like a child ) : Being the Vice President is so boring. I just want to chill and have fun in life.

Prerna : May I come in , Mister Oberoi ?
Shivaye : Yes Prerna.
Anurag ( flirty ) : You look beautiful , baby girl !
Prerna ( sarcastically ) : Thank you little bro.
Anurag ( dramatically ) : Kill me !!! Punch me !!! Kick me !!! Just don't call me bro. It hurts my pride whenever a girl brozones me.
Shivaye ( warned ) : Anurag , stop flirting with Prerna. She is my assistant and this is my workplace.

Anurag kept quiet sensing the seriousness in Shivaye's tone.

Prerna :  I have handled the reporters Mister Oberoi and the article has been put down. Also , Miss Anika has accepted the job offer.
Shivaye : Good !

Anurag ( suddenly interested ) : Who is Anika ? Is she beautiful ?

The trio rolled their eyes at Anurag. Anurag was intelligent but still quite immature which hindered his potential.

James : Anurag sir has intelligent and interesting brain cells but he rarely uses it at the right place and at the right time.
Prerna : You are not wrong , Mister James.
Shivaye : I agree to that.