Friends

Eliot's POV

"Alright, since we're gonna be living together I guess I'll introduce myself, my name is Cora, I'm 20, and as you know I'm the alpha," she says I smile at her "alright let me show you the house and introduce you to our other housemates," she says and walks inside as I follow her when we walk inside we see a male and female sitting on the couch, they hear us coming in and the girl runs up to us "Hi! I'm Hanna, I'm a beta, what's your name?" She asks excitedly while sticking her hand out for a handshake, I smile lightly and shake her hand "I'm Eliot, I'm an omega" I say and mutter the end slightly but just loud enough for everyone to hear "awesome," she says with a bright smile then I look over to the living and see a male with brown hair on his phone sitting on the couch "whose that?" I ask while looking back at Hanna "oh that Alex" she says and I look back at him then I feel someone grab my arm and when I look back I see hanna grabbing my arm "I'll show you to your room" Hanna says and runs off into a room that looks like a bedroom, I look around and see a bed with a wooden frame, I also see a wooden dresser "your stuff should be delivered in an hour or two" she says then skips out of the room, I look around for a bit then I hear crashing and growling from the living room I rush out and see Alex and Cora fighting in the living room and Hanna was standing kinda near but not close enough to get hit "get her Alex!" Hanna says excitedly and I walk over to her "why are they doing this?" I ask her with concern in my voice and she looks a me "they do this when Alex thinks he's strong enough to beat Cora" she says turn looks back and I look back at them as well and Alex was pinned to the floor by Cora then she get up and hanna walks over to Alex and helps him up. I walk over to Cora "you did a good job" I say and smile and she seemed to be a bit tired from the fight "I always do but thank you" she says then Hanna looks at us "let's play a video game" Hanna blurts out loudly causing me to just slight "alright" Alex says and I notice he has some bruises on his arms already "hell yeah" Cora says and Hanna looks at me "s-seems fun" I say not knowing what to expect since I have never played or watched video games. Hanna smiles and starts a game and Cora jumps onto the couch by jumping over the back and me and Alex just walk around and sit in the couch like a normal person, we all get handed a controller and the game starts and I fail miserably "have you not played this game before?" Cora asks from beside me and I look at her "I haven't played any video games actually" I say and she chuckles a bit and then she puts her hands over mine and helps me with the controls, I blush lightly then when she's done helping me she grabs her controller again and we continue playing video games til 1 am only getting stopped by some of my stuff coming in.