Chapter 4

The couple was sleeping soundly. Solar was the first to get up. She felt Jin's arm around her bare waist and saw his calm face. She carefully got up to get dressed before he woke up. The sheets covered Jin's waist and he had goosebumps on his well sculpted bare chest. Solar pulled up the sheets to cover him properly as the weather was cold. She could hear his soft snores. He always caught her off guard with his swift moves and charms. But she couldn't do this to him anymore. She had to tell him as soon as possible. She didn't want to hurt him. She had already started regretting last night. She didn't have control over the situation and she no more wanted to lead him on false hopes

Solar went to the kitchen to get some hangover medicine. She started preparing breakfast as well. There were footsteps behind her and a few seconds later someone wrapped their hands around her.

"Morning hun" Jin cooed in her ears.

"Good Morning" Solar said and turned around to see Jin in his boxers "Jin! Put on some clothes for goodness sake...its cold out there." She scolded him. Jin laughed like a young boy and ran towards the bedroom to get clothed. A smile crept up on Solar's face at his playfulness, but her heart tugged at the possibilities of what she will be facing today.

Solar served some scrambled eggs and bacon. Meanwhile Jin returned to find a pleasant breakfast smell. His stomach grumbled when he saw the served dishes and he instantly joined Solar on the small dining chair.

"Mmhh...this is simply yum Soso" Jin said with a mouthful.

Both of them ate to their hearts content. Solar kept pondering the whole time while eating.

"What's bothering you So?" Jin asked as he gulped down the last bite and proceeded to drown the glass of water.

"Jin...I really need to tell you something, before it gets too late" said Solar.

Jin looked up at her and he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Jin nodded for her to proceed. "I'm all ears"

"I've been anticipating this since last night when you showed up...the thing I wanted to tell you is that...I'm bi" she said.

"Sorry?" Jin said a bit confused.

"I'm bisexual Jin" Solar shut her eyes and bit her lip.

"Ohh that's it?" Jin asked a bit relieved.

"No..." she said and Jin tensed up.

"I want to explore." she stated

"What do you mean?" he squinted

"I need a break from all of this Jin...a break from us....I want to explore my bisexuality and for that we need to ...we need to break up." Solar explained

Jin's expressions turned from serious to horrified as the words hit him hard.

"I cannot do it while we are together....besides....I'm not emotionally satisfied with this relationship." She said further.

"Emotionally satisfied? Why didn't you tell me before... I could've-"

"No Jin...I have been realising this from the past year. We aren't getting anywhere with this. Its not only about me bieng bisexual. Its about us too."

Jin felt another blow. He was too stunned to speak. He had never in his wildest dreams had thought something like this would happen.

"I...how...uhhhh....i don't know what to say. How could you suddenly come to this conclusion So? You never told me before...I could've done everything for you. I still can do anything for you. Just tell me what you want."

"No Jin, you can't be something that you are not...just for my selfish requirements. And it took me a great deal of time to come to this conclusion. Its not a sudden decision. You need to understand this...we aren't meant for each other."