💠12

(Taehyung's outfit above^^)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The atmosphere around them was awkward since it's their first meeting, well not really. They have been running into each other at hallways at their building, but they just don't notice each other. They're not classmates unfortunately, since Jeongguk is younger than Taehyung, and they also have different group of friends.

"So..  Howdy?" Tae said.

"Uhm wow,  it's really nice to finally meet you... Taedick."

"Oh come on Junglebook, I thought we were over the nicknames. "

They both laughed, until it died out.

"So where do you want to go Guk?"

"Hmm I don't have any place in mind."

"Wanna have dinner first? I know this really good place that sells blood sausages."

"That sounds good, let's go!"

The place was only a 15-minute walk from the park, so it was really near and Jeongguk was pretty hungry considering he hasn't eaten anything during and after his shift.

They reached the place called “Big Hearted Grandma’s Blood Sausage Soup".

Jeongguk was surprised why hasn't he noticed this place before,  well he is working in McDonald's almost 24/7 so he has no time to go and discover outside his shabby dwelling.

When they got inside, Taehyung greeted his friend who was in the near the cashier and calculating their sales from this afternoon.

"Hyunggg!! Yoongi hyuuung!"

Yoongi looked at the direction where the scream came from, he stood up and approached Taehyung.

"Hi tae, what are you doing here?"

"Obviously to eat hyung."

"I'm just fucking with you, anyways who is he?"

"Oh! This is Jeongguk, Guk meet my friend Yoongi hyung, he's two years older than me."

"Nice to meet you hyung."

"Likewise Jeongguk."

"By the way, you must go to the same university as me and Tae right? What department are you? "

"I'm in the art department, same as Taehyung. "

"Cool, I'm in the Accountancy Department."

"Is that why you're so busy?"

"Yeah, this place was packed this afternoon, I'm calculating everything, thank goodness this place has only like 20 people now. "

"Hyunggg, can you serve us two of your famous blood sausage soup? We're really starving, also two large coke, and also some kimchi. " Taehyung interfered.

"Go to the cashier dumbass, I'm not a waiter."

"But theres a line, and I'm too lazy. "

"Not my problem."

"Tsk, fine, Guk just wait here I'll get our food. "

Yoongi got back to his table to continue his work and Jeongguk sat at a nearby table waiting for Taehyung to finish their orders. This restaurant felt homey perfect for Jeongguk's liking.

Taehyung is finally done in their cashier for their orders and went back to the table.

"Damn the line was long,  I heard someone order 8 servings of blood sausage soup and many side dishes, I already paid for the food don't worry." Taehyung giggled and Jeongguk nodded.

"I'm curious, does Yoongi work part-time here?"

"Ah nope, this is actually their family business, it's going smoothly ever sinced they opened."

"That's why it feels really homey and comfortable."

They talked and started to know about each other, about their same major,  their funny encounters of different people.

And finally their order finally came and they were starving as heck.

"Wow, this is amazing Tae."

"I know right?! The group usually have meals here, so anyways continue."

"So my brother and I fought over the computer because he needs to finish his essay and I want to play overwatch."

"Oh my Lord what were you even thinking, it's an essay Guk!"

"I know, he was really stressed at that time, he got angry at me and slapped my face! I panicked when it started to bleed."

After they finished their meal they said their goodbyes to Yoongi and left.

Walking down the streets it was really crowded, a lot of food stalls were present, and people eating various types of street food.

"Hey Tae are you up for dessert? There's an Ice cream parlor down the block."

"Heck yeah! There's always room for ice cream!"

Once they reached the parlor,  Taehyung immediately went to the stands where the ice cream were.  The parlor sells many variety of ice cream, gelato, sorbet, ice cream cakes, and even frozen yogurt.

Taehyung ordered A two-scoop rocky road ice cream with brownie bits and Jeongguk also ordered a two-scoop cookie N' cream ice cream with mini oreos, both of them had a lot of whipped cream.

Afterwards, They both fought for the bill because Jeongguk insisted on paying because he felt a little bad having Taehyung pay for everything. In the end Jeongguk got to pay.

It's already 10PM and they decided to go to the park where they met earlier.

"Did you have fun today?" Taehyung calmly asked.

"I really had fun today Tae." he replied

"Yeah me too Guk, anyways wanna go for part two?"

"Is there gonna be even a part two?"

"I don't know, maybe, it depends."

"Pfft, okay."

Taehyung slowly approaches Jeongguk, while the younger stood still and pulled him over for a hug.

Jeongguk was shocked of the older's comfortable gesture, but he responded and also hugged back.

It's already been two minutes of them hugging and Taehyung pulled away.

"So....... I guess this is goodbye, huh Guk?"

"No dumbass there's still part two right?"

"I'll plan it right away!"

Jeongguk laughed and started to wave goodbye but before he could walk away Taehyung rushed after him and immediately pulled him over.

"Last hug Gukkie." Jeongguk giggled and responded back. Jeongguk pulled away after 30 seconds.

"Bye Tae, see you when I see you." he showed his bunny smile.

"I'll call you!" He said as he watched Jeongguk walked away from him.

When they parted ways both of them can't stop thinking of the things that happened to them today. They had a great time together, both of them got home with smiles and giggles from their faces, they couldn't even sleep while thinking about the events.

Now they can't wait for part two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!NO PROOFREAD!

Thank you for reaching this far!!!!

💜~\(≧▽≦)/~💜