28: Returning Into His Arms

" Ahh !! I forgot about buying the herbs !!! Please still be open !!" She opens the door to leave. It was in the evening and there stood kakashi at her door " Mai Mai. "

Mai : kakashi. Why are you here...

Kakashi: it's your turn to cook tonight. Don't tell me you've forgotten.

Mai : we're still... Doing that ?

" Of course we are. " He enters into her apartment. She closes the door " but... "

His familiar big palm quickly slithers under her night gown , pulling her in backwards towards him.

She blushes.

Kakashi's touch... so nice... His big palms...

Mai: kakashi... Can't...

" Why ? " He asks at her ear .

Mai: you already have a girlfriend... You can't...

He pulls down his mask and plants a kiss on her lips to stop her talking.

His hand... held onto my cheek ... I miss this... His tongue... His heat... His... Saliva...

Uhn...

No... He's not mine... Anymore...

She pushes him away and pants. She looks at him " you can't betray her. "

You'll never forgive yourself.

But then, this way he won't ever forget me...

Like I never forgot... That time... With Itachi...

He walks towards her and hugs her in " Baka. She's not my girlfriend. You're my girlfriend. My lover. "

Mai: eh... But she...

Kakashi: she's just a fangirl who keeps disturbing me. She won't go away.

Her arms cling onto my shoulder to hug me back. Her small arms. Her small frame. She's really back. In my arms.

Mai: Tadaima.
( I'm home )

Kakashi: Okaeri. Mai Mai .
(Welcome back )

Mai: hai ?

" Can I... " He once again has his hand on her body under her night gown. One on her waist and the other on her cheek " please ? "

She smiled " um. Anything kakashi wants. " He lifts her legs off the floor with her in his arms " then... We'll have to do this properly. " He enters her room.
____________________________________

She had a book in her hand, make-out tactics.She was reading it while propping her hands on the bed " la la la la... "

Kakashi: why read that book when you have me ?

Mai : you read it too. The ecchi parts are... Eh. But the plot is not bad.

Kakashi: Stop reading that while I'm here.

Mai : why ?

Kakashi: because you can have it with me for real rather than just reading that.

Mai: I told you, the plot is good.

He runs his fingers through her hair. Then he pulls her hair away from her shoulder and kisses a series of soft kisses onto the arch of her neck down to her shoulder.

She turns around a bit annoyed " I'm reading !! Kakashi! If you're so awake ! Go make breakfast! "

" Don't want. I haven't had you for two years. Do you how long that is ? " He leans in to her face .

*Squishes breast *

Kakashi: and you're still so cute in this part.

She flushed red " let go !! "

" Don't want. " He climbs over her back and creeps his hand below her body to have her other breast held in his hand.

Mai : *blush* kakashi !!! Let go...!!

Kakashi: you let go off your book.

" Kakashi!! " She turns around by force and the both of them falls off the bed.

Kakashi: ouch ...

He was now under her as her cushion . She gets off him and sits up " daijobu? This is all your fault !! " She held onto her own breasts to covering them " hentai..." She blushed in embarrassment.

Kakashi: Mai Mai.

Mai : what ?!!

He leans in and starts kissing into the valley of her breasts. He wraps his arms around her to push her in to close the distance and to ensure she couldn't run. He pushes her down for easy kissing . She flushed even harder " kakashi!! "

He looked up to me with a face that says don't disturb me.

What's that .... It's my breasts...

" kakashi!! Those are my breasts !!"

Ah !! His kisses... This moist sensation... At my breasts... Ticklish... I can feel each of his kiss... His lips...

No... his licking it... My nipples ...

Mai: What are you doing ?!! Don't lick it !!!

He looks up for just one glance " but it's cute. "

Mai: cute.... What are you talking about.... It's just my...

Ahn...

No... He's sucking on it... Don't...

He's getting more aggressive. Pain...

I try to pull him apart from me. I grab onto his hair... Damn ... But I think I want it...

But... It's weird...

What's this feeling....

Oh no...

He smirks as he saw her get wet. He finally let's her go and pushes her head into his chest " you're so cute. What would I do without you ? "

Mai: it's not funny !! It hurts !!

Kakashi: where ?

She looks away " you know where... Where you just ... Just ... Kissed. "

Kakashi: I love you.

Mai: hmph.