yinthedemon asked:

How are you...?

Fine, thank you. What about you?

Waterbottle123drink asked three questions:

1. Who is Rose's dad?

Rose's dad was a huntsman who would gather animals for the local butcher (hence why he uses a bow so well). He was just an average Old Coronan citizen.

The real reason of his death was that he was running from a bear he had met in the woods, but it was rainy outside, so he slipped on a mud puddle, and he ran into a fence, hence causing him to become infected and die.

2. How did Rae and Rose become friends?

Rose was practicing shooting her bow outside, when a citizen suddenly walked by, almost getting skewered. This citizen was Rae. She walked up to Rose and screamed, "Are you trying to kill me?!" at her. Rose then apologized, and invited Rae to have some cookies her and Elisha had made earlier. Rae accepted the invite, and they talked more among themselves, learning that they had lots of interests. Since that day, they became great friends.

3. What is your favorite series?

Oof, that's a hard one. I have lots of favorite series, both book and TV. But since I have WAY too many to choose between for book series, I'll do TV series instead. Probably either Tangled the Series or Friends.

And just for fun, have some fun facts about myself:

1. I can actually raise one eyebrow (cuz I'm special)

2. I have a condition called raynauds, where basically if I'm cold, my hands turn purple. Oh, and I can get frostbite more easily. Woo...

3. Popcorn is the greatest food and you can't prove me otherwise-

4. I drink milk with everything (and probably drink a whole gallon in a day)

5. I tend to talk to myself whenever I'm alone...

6. Another thing I do when I'm alone: listen to music and literally jam out (lipsyncing and dancing around like an idiot)

7. I chew on my tongue whenever I'm concentrating