13- I will always keep it as it is now

I can't believe he disobeyed....
I haven't been this upset with him since the eye contact incident...

Chan sat on the couch flipping through movies before he finally settled on one. He started it, but wasn't really paying attention as he was in his own thoughts.

Felix finished his food to take his plate to the sink. He went back to the bathroom to take more pain meds as Chan told him before slowly padding out to the living room.

"H-hi Channie..."  he said quietly, nervously pulling at the bottom of his hoodie.

"Hi"

Was all Chan said, still looking at the TV.

Felix walked across the room to sit on the other side of the couch, pulling his knees to his chest. He glanced at Chan a few times before looking down at his socks.

He's mad at me still... I knew it..
I should have never gone out...

It was quiet between them throughout the movie, Chan not saying a word as he watched. Felix glanced up at him before speaking up.

"Channie..."

"Hm?"

"....a-are you angry... with me...?"

Chan let out a big sigh.

"Yes Felix, I am"  he said plainly with his arms crossed.

Felix turned to him, inching closer to him on the couch.

"Channie...I'm sorry..."

Chan sighed again as he kept quiet.

Felix crawled over to him.

"C-Channie... I-I'm sorry... I really am..."

Chan still didn't respond, shifting to lean his head on his arm while it rested on the arm chair.

Felix looked at him with sad eyes, letting out a weak meow.

*meow*

He's really angry... I don't know what else to do...

Felix crawled to sit on his lap, facing him. He suddenly grabbed Chan by his cheeks, starting to kiss him and grinding his hips.

"Felix, what are you-"

"Channie... I'm sorry... we can do naughty things...will that make you happy....?" He meowed sadly as he continued to kiss Chan's cheeks.

Chan sighed again as he pushed Felix back to look at him.

"What? No Felix, I don't want that. I don't want you for just sex-"

"W-what do you.... want me to do? Naughty things usually make you happy...."

"Felix, kitten. No, I mean, yes. I like doing those things with you, but they don't fix problems or make me happy if you're hurt"

"B-but you're angry with me... I just want to make you happy..." he meowed sadly.

"Kitten..." he lifted Felix off his lap, sitting him next to him.

"Baby, is that what you think? I'm only happy when I have sex with you?" Chan asked with sad eyes.

"I-it doesn't....?"

"Sweetheart, yes it's nice to make love to you, but it's not the only thing that makes me happy. Your love, happiness and safety does"

"I-I'm sorry Channie..." Felix looked down in his lap.

Chan sighed before reaching to lift his head by the chin.