24- Even if our times fade...

"Kitten, are you gonna be mad at me every time we have se-"

"Channie! Don't say that word!"

"Sorry, naughty time?" He chuckled.

It was Morning and Chan was getting ready for work, however Felix was refusing to go.

"Channie! You made us do naughty things during the movie!" Felix glared as he was sitting on a pillow on the bed while Chan was tying his tie.

"Sweetheart, what's the proble-"

"And on the living room floor..." he crossed his arms.

"You said you wanted to lay down...."

"And on the couch..."

"You wanted to watch another movie..."

"AND in the bath Channie!"

"You kept shifting in my lap-"

"Channie my ass is sore! All because you couldn't control yourself!" Felix yelled.

Chan could only try and hold in his laugh.

"I'm sorry...? But you liked it kitten..." He tried making his apology believable as he rolled up his sleeves.

"No you aren't Channie, you went 3 rounds! And that's not the point if I did..." Felix growled.

"But the sounds you made when I-"

"CHANNIE STOP!" Felix yelled cutting him off.

"Kitten..." Chan sighed as he walked up to him cupping his cheeks, only for Felix to push him away.

Felix got up from the bed walking out the room to the kitchen. Chan following after.

Felix was trying to get cereal, but felt Chan behind him. The older slipped his arms around his waist.

"Channie! Don't even think about doing naughty stuff in the kitchen!" Felix turned his head to growl.

"I'm not, I'm not. I promise" he chuckled.

Felix tried moving, only for Chan to hold him close still.

"Channie. Off. Now." He growled.

"Baby, listen. I'm sorry I was..."

"Uncontrollable? Channie, you looked at me the entire night like a wolf looking at its last meal!" Felix turned around to yell.

"I mean, you were delicious-"

"CHANNIE!"

Felix pushed him off as he stomped back into their room, Chan following him again.

"Stop following me Channie" he growled as he went to the bed to get under the sheets.

"Kittennnnn, I said I was sorry" he whined trying to pull Felix out of bed again.

"Sorry doesn't fix my sore ass Channie!" He pulled his arm away from Chan.

"Baby, you're really not gonna come to work?" He sighed.

"How am I supposed with all these marks Channie!?" Felix pulled his shorts up and pulled his hoodie down to show him.

"Oh... ya..."

"Everyone is gonna know all the naughty things you did to me Channie! You practically marked me everywhere!"

"How was I supposed to resist? You taste so-"

"CHANNIE!!"

Felix hissed at him before pulling the covers over his head. Chan giggled again as he sat down on the bed, trying to tug them off.

"Kitten, I really am sorry. I promise I'll behave for at least a week. No naughty stuff for a week, ok?"  He pleaded.

Felix ignored him.

"Jesus...ok, 2 weeks! Nothing naughty for 2 weeks! Ok? Please baby...." Chan whined with a pout.

Felix pulled the sheets off some to look at him.

"Fine! But I'm still not going to work today...."
He said pulling the sheets over his head again.

"Sweetheart-"

"No Channie! Goodbye!"

Chan sighed as he finally gave up.

"Ok then. I'm going..." Chan pouted as he got off the bed. He grabbed his phone before stopping at the doorway.

"I don't even get a kiss goodbye kitten?"

"No Channie! No kisses for you!"

Chan laughed to himself again.

"Fine...bye kitten.... I love you" he sang the last part.

Felix pulled the sheets down to glare him with a pout.

"Love you too Channie...." he mumbled.

Chan giggled to himself as he made his way out the door, Felix hearing him close the front door.

He pulled the sheets off, peeking to see.

He's gone? Good!

Felix was being extra salty about Chan practically exhausting him last night.

He got out of bed, stopping to rub his hip.

Channie went too hard last night... ugh!
At least he agreed to nothing naughty for 2 weeks...
My ass needs a break!

                                            ~
I think this is the angriest I've seen him after we've had sex....

Chan was thinking to himself as he drove to work.

I know it's my own fault...
He's just so cute...
And then sometimes-

He hadn't realize he already made it to work.

Stop Chan! That's the main reason he's mad at me...
I'll be good and behave...
For 2 weeks...
God give me strength....

Chan knew today was going to be a long workday without the younger, while he was working he had to think of ways to make it up to him.

A few ideas came to mind, so he set up a plan.

Through his workday he made some calls to various places he would stop at after work. The last call he made, he didn't realize 1/2 the day was over when he checked the time.

He let out a sigh as he put his phone away.

Let's hope this works...

SHJSJS why Lix lookin taller than Chan here??😂💀