How things all started..

It's a normal summer day and im stuck home once again. I'm lounging on the couch, scrolling through Instagram. I was Kik earlier, talking to some random people from insta. So, as I'm scrolling, there's a picture that has to do with a website called kik.friends. I click on the link and go to the website. Some people pop up with a picture, their kik username, and a decription of what they're interrested in talking about. I decideto put my stuff in. I click the little thing at the bottom, click on settings,i enter my kik after that. Next, i fill out the info it needs, it's not much just info. It's not much at all just, male or female, x-rated or family rated content,and the you get three bubbles to fill out.

         I enter bored, single, and must be over 18. My phone blows up immeatetly. I scroll through after a few minuets and sort out most the the old pervs. I start talking to this guy, his username jigglypuff94 or something like that and his profile picture ia adorable! His name is Ashton Fletcher with some emoijs.

         Anyways, we end up talking for hours, from stupid little things to getting lost in travling and bands. Somehow we driffted into the topic of love and relationships. Sometime around 6ish he really had to go. He said he had to go to a show with his friends. I told him to message me when he could.

                                                                *A Couple Hours Later*

        After a few hours later, my phone goes off. Ashton, my frist thought. I slide over grabbing my phoneI unlock it, by it i mean my IPhone 5c in Black. Anyways after I unlock it, it reads "Ashton Fletcher: New Picture Message!" I type in my password. Which is pretty simple.. 0008. 

        I open it a just about piss myself.. I'ts a picture. Of Ashton. Surrounded by a drumset. With Luke Hemmings. And Calum Hood. And Michael Clifford. And a shit ton of fans.. Like almost thousands. The caption is.. "Hey baby, Thought you should know. I'm in a band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, We have a lot of fans, as you can see. Welp, we're about to start playing. I gotta go. I love you." I drop my phone. "Holy shit. Uh. Ash.. L-Luke.. Callll, Mi.. OMFG." I yell/talk to myself in my room. Plus. On the birghtside, I'm the only one home so, we good.