Mall trip

We get to the mall and Ash just go to rehearsals. Anyway, i go into Bath & Body Works and pick out my scent for the school year. Sugarplum Vanilla Smells amazing. I get 2 of everything. Shampoo, body wash, lotion, hand sanitizer, perfume, body glitter, bath salts, ect. We end up spending around $673 dollars in there. Mamma says the budget is three thousand. God i just love being an only child to a lawmaker.

         Next we go to Rue21, I get about 15 shirts, 7 yoga pants, 4 hoodies, 9 pairs of skinnies (jeans), 2 beanies, 2 flat-bills, some jewelry, combat boots, and about 3 skirts. That's about $900 there but, I have 200 RueBucks which is like a coupon, so that brings it down to $789. Next, we go to Tilly's. I get a bunch of crop tops, my book bag, 2 pairs of sunglasses, rings, bracelets, and another beanie. $400 there. After that we hit up Hot Topic. By the time we get there I'm tired but not tired enough to stop. I get a shit ton of band merch! Yush! $463 there. Finally we go to Deb. We find my Homecoming dress and my Prom dress.. My Homecoming dress is $935, My prom is $777. Plus tax. Mum says we can up the budget because she wants whats best for her baby-girl. I'm 19 and adopted and yeah, but, shes raised me since i was 11.

         We get heels that go with both of my dresses.. $27.50. We go to Journeys next. I get my Uggs, Brown knee-highs. Black, Turquoise, Gray, White, and "A Day To Remember" Vans. Also 6 pairs of Converse. Mom says two more stores, That's it. We walk into Dick's Sporting Goods and get new cleets, softball pants, shorts, sliding shorts. For High School Softball of course. Also, 6 Nike Pros, Infinities (cheer shoes), Sports bras, and a shit ton of hair ties. $1027.. Then we go home, the car packed with bags and more bags of cloths. we spend a total of $5,036.50 dollars.  

        I text Ashton later on that day while unpacking my stuff. My bed is covered in cloths. I send him a picture of my bed and all the shit i got. "Damn Babe, I think you'll be okay for a while, with cloths" I ask him to call me.. But, hurry up and change the subject. I finally get everything put away.. As I do so I get my Victoria Secret bag I hid from mom. I slipped in and used my own money. Buying 4 Lace underwear and matching bras.