Chapter 2

A few hours pass and it's around 11;30 (pm) now. I've been thinking a lot lately. How am i supposed to tell my best friend Haylie that I'm dating Ashton Irwin? Drummer of her favorite band. 5 Seconds of Summer. Anyway my phone finally buzzes. "Ashton Fletcher: Hey Aylie, You awake?" I slide over and unlock it. I reply, "Yeah..."

                                        *Our convo from then  A=Ash M=Me*

         A: Whats wrong?

        M: Nothing, Just thinking.

        A: About what?    

        M: Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact taht i just found out a few hours ago that you're Ashton Irwin, Drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer. Which just happens to be mine and my beat friends favoorite band and the whole time we were talking you didn't even think to tell me.. And then you said i love you...

        A; Look Aylie, I thought you would have reconzied the picture.. We're your favorite band? Great, I can get you tickets with backstage passes so we can see each other. If you're up for it.. I can get some for you're friends too.. I didn't tell you because I wanted you to like me for me, instead of "Ashton Irwin, Drummer of 5 Seconds of Summe." I wanted you to know me, What's under the fame. And when i saidd i love you? I meant it.

        M: Ashton... I don't know what to say, I mean i love you too. I love you. Just you. Not the fame or money or whatever. Just you. I fell in love with you, Your personalitity, your laugh, your eyes, you.

        A: Aylie, I know we just met and all. And i know i dropped a pretty big bomb on you today and I'm Sorry. Will you go out with me?

        M: Ash, Of course!

        A: Thanks Ayi.

                        So, we talked for a couple hours and i finally fell asleep around 3ish and still had to get up early, me and my foster mom are going shopping. School starts in two weeks and i still have a bunch of shit to get.