01

She wasn't sure when the decision had been made to move from one coast to the next, but she wasn't one to turn down the chance to experience a different way of life.
Sunny Davies was what one would call a wanderer, a traveler, or in some cases a homeless hippie. She went with the flow and took life in stride, making a living with her love of music, crafts and art.
Now, by living she didn't mean making monthly payments on a white picket fence house in a suburban neighborhood. She preferred to use her money to take her where the wind blew her. She didn't stay anywhere for too long, there was always something new that caught her attention and she could never shake the Wild feeling in her bones that told her to go, go, go.
Speaking of going, she was currently sitting comfortably in the bed of a worn down pick-up, roaring down a Californian highway. Relishing in the warm dry heat and wind tearing through her long wheat colored curls. She had to admit, this feeling came close to her love of the crisp autumn air of Connecticut.
She had caught a lift from a friend that was traveling to L.A with his sister. She met him at a bonfire in Maine, which had been her latest stop. Josh was a sweet guy, that she had shared a joint with and discussed what kind of music moved them. His sister, Laney, had plans of making it big in L.A, and Sunny was just tagging along for the ride.
She doesn't usually stay with people for to long like she's doing now, but she didn't mind the company, and her attention hadn't been taken on the few stops they had made on their journey, she figured once she felt that tug she'd split. She couldn't deny the money she was saving on weed either, if she was being frank.
You didn't typically catch Sunny Davies on a day she wasn't baked to her satisfaction, it was a solace she enjoyed and would continue doing till she didn't get the effect she was looking for. As such, this required many stops to cure her of her endless munchies, which they were currently doing now.
She had knocked on the window about 10 minutes ago, desperate for lunch, and soon they were pulling through a little town by the name of Charming, if she had read the sign they passed correctly.
Laney poked her head through the window of the cab, "GPS says there's a grocery shop up the road and a diner not to far from that, what would you prefer?" Sunny's mouth watered at the thought of a warm meal and instantly suggested the diner. It would also give her the chance to see what the locals were about, and if she could sell any of her creations, or possibly set up on a corner with her guitar while Josh and Laney looked around for a place to lay their heads for the night. Sunny didn't mind sleeping under the stars, especially if it meant saving money on her part, so she'd skip out on getting a room for herself. She had always been a free spirit, and over the course of their journey the siblings had let go of feeling guilty leaving her to her own devices. Besides they were traveling buddies, not married.
As they pulled into the lot of the diner she had already spotted a handful of jet black bikes, and was instantly intrigued. With her dabbling in mechanics, thanks to her pop, She had worked on a few bikes back home on the East Coast, and had to admit, riding one set off a flurry of butterflies every time. That wild feeling never seemed to let her go, not that she was complaining.
Sunny launched herself out of the bay of the truck and slipped up to the door, knowing her companions were following with their amused expressions. What could she say, even high she was a bundle of energy.
The diner was classic, cute and welcoming, or at least she felt that way as she bounced over to a booth. Josh and Laney followed, although they looked less comfortable as she did.
"You kids okay over there? Or do ya need another hit?" She asked referring to the blunt she had left neatly rolled with her things in the truck. Josh shifted and gave her a pointed look over her shoulder, as Laney hid behind a menu.  Shrugging and turning around to see what their deal was she spotted them and oh man was her curiosity peaked.
Two booths down sat four men, who she could only assume were the owners of the bikes outside, complete with dark clothing and leather cuts with "Sons of Anarchy" labeled all over them. This town had more spice then she had originally thought.
"Seems like a good bunch to me," Sunny said, shrugging her shoulders, just as a waitress had sauntered over to their table. Josh scoffed slightly, drumming his fingers on the table. She quirked her eyebrow at him before turning to the new person in their party. The waitress was a pretty Brunette, whose name tag addressed her as Sandy.
Sunny beamed at her and ordered a hulking BLT with a large glass of cola to wash it down. Her companions placed their orders and shifted back to Sunny. "We're thinking of driving straight from here to L.A, should be there by nightfall if the timings right. You down for that?" Josh asked her. She pondered on it while they waited for their food. What was the rush? This town seemed full of surprises and Sunny deemed it worthy of her attention.
"I think I'll stick around here a while, see what it's about. Besides, you two have got a lot going on there and we'd probably split up by then anyway." She stated. Laney flashed a concerned look to the bikers behind her, some of whom took notice of them.
"Are you sure sunshine? We could hook you up with a place to crash when we get to the city, doesn't feel right leaving you behind in a town like this." Laney muttered the last part quietly, to avoid offending anyone in hearing range. Sunny shrugged, "Cant you feel the magic running in this town? I couldn't pass this chance up, even if I had to. I'd like to see what the locals are about anyway. We haven't passed through a small town like this since we left Maine."
She could feel a pair of eyes on her while she said it and couldn't help but feel giddy with curiosity. Which one was it? Whose attention did she catch?
She had to admit that all four men were attractive. 2 of the guys was older in age, she'd guess late forties or fifties, a silver haired fox with bright blue eyes, a tussle of black curls, green eyes and a wicked grin that she only caught a glimpse of. The youngest man had shoulder length blonde locks, blue eyes and next to him sat tall, dark and handsome. Oh man, were they all easy on the eyes and clearly commanded the attention of the room, just with their presence.
"If your sure..." Josh said, as the smell of bacon caught her attention. Stomach grumbling she tucked in and finished her mountainous sandwich in 10 minutes flat, washing it down with her ice cold cola, she grinned up at the siblings with ease.
"Of course I'm sure. When am I ever not?" 

A/N
Be gentle! My first story I've attempted to write. We'll see how it goes. Feedback is always lovely (:
I'm imagining Sunny as a hippie chick of sorts, go with the flow, just looking for something or someone (; to ground her and tame her wandering soul.

Thanks for reading!
-Sha