My R

"So guys this one is called 'My R' "
"What does this one about?" Kendou asked
"We'll see, but before that i need Kota and Eri to move into the kids room"
"Wait why?"
"Baecause this au is kind off...disturbing for kids.."
"Will they be save?" Mandalay asked
"Dont worry, they'll be fine" Yurei then snaps her finger then Kota and Eri dissapeared
"Ok now lets begin, shall we?"Yurei then played the scene
It shows Deku in top of a building
"Just as i was to take my shoes,on top the rooftop there i see"
the scene change to show Uraraka standing on the other side of the rooftop holding into the fence
"ME???!!" Uraraka shouts from the crowd
"What is she gonna do??" asked Kaminari
"Well why dont you shut the FUCK up and see what is gonna happen Dunce face"
"A girl with braided hair here before me
despite myself i go and scream
'hey,dont do it please!'"
"Phew thank god...i thought that i was gonna jump for a second....."
"Whoa wait a minute what did i just said? i could'nt careless either way To be honest,i was somewhat pissed" the screen shows a pissed Deku and Uraraka crying "This was an opportunity missed"
"Wait, so Deku was actually gonna suicide but stopped because there is someone else on the roof??"Mina asked
"Yes it is, now shut up and go back to screen"
"The girl with braided hair told me her woes 'You've probably heard it all before'it shows Uraraka smiling with a random male figure besides her 'I really thought that he might be the one' then it shows the man dissapeared and Uraraka crying ' but he told me he was DONE'
"FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE!! Are you serious i just cant believe, that for some stupid reason you came here before me?!? Are you upset that you cant have what you wanted? Youre lucky that you've never gotten robbed or anything!!!" 'Im feeling better thank you for listening' the screen shows Uraraka smiling with some of leftover tears "The girl with braided hair then dissapeared"

"Well thats a stupid reason actually for a suicide" Sero commented with some of the students and villain

"Alright, today's the day or so i thought
Just as i took both my shoes off," it shows Tsuyu sitting on the fence,ready to jump " there was a girl short as can be, despite myself i go and scream. The petite girl told me her woes 'You've probably heard it all before' yhe screen changed to Tsuyu looked at her desk that had written of with a shocked face 'Everyone ignores me, everyone steals. i dont fit in with anyone here'
"FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE!! Are you serious i just cant believe that for some stupid reason you came here before me?!? cause even so you're still loved by everyone at home" the scene shows Tsuyu surrounded by the dekusquad at the dorm " There's always dinner waiting at the table you know? 'im hungry' said the girl as she shed in tears, the girl short as can be then dissapeared.
"And like that, there is someone everyday" the scene shows Iida,Kirishima, and others even Bakugou at the same rooftop
"Why is Bakugou even there? its not like he had something stressfull or anything?" asked the grape thot
'Hooo bitch if only you knew...' Midoriya whispers silently so everyone cant hear him except Bakugou, but he decided to keep his mouth shut.
"I listen to their tale, i make them go away. and yet there is no one who would do this for me,no way i could let out all this pain..." its shows Deku crying and cutting but fake simling and said 'im fine'
"Were always here for you Deku no matter what!" said Uraraka tried to cheer him while she had tears in her eyes
"yeah Midoriya so dont keep all your problem by yourself" Iida said continuing Uraraka
"Thanks guys.."
"For the very first time there i see, someone with same pain as me" it shows Todoroki with bruises all over his body "Having done this time and time again, he wore a yellow cardigan" 'I just wanna stop the scars that grows everytime that i go home' the scene shows Todoroki's past and all the training he got when he's home
Todoroki and Dabi looked down and Endeavor looked guilty for it while recieving some death glare from some of the students and pro heroes including Aizawa and All Might
'He cant really abused his own son.... or did he???' Aizawa thought while glaring at Endeavor
'Thats why i came up here instead' "Thats what the boy in the cardigan said. whoa wait a minute what did i just say? i could'nt careless either way, but in the moment i just screamed," the scene shows Todoroki was going to jump but get pulled instead by Deku "something that i did not believe 'Hey, dont do it please!' "Aa what to do? i cant stop this boy oh this is new for once i think i've bitten off more than i can chew. but even so please just go away so i cant see your pitiful expression is just to much for me!" ' i guess today is just not my day.' "He looked away from me and then he dissapeared"
The scene changed to Deku being alone in the rooftop "There's no one here today i guess its time"
"No...Deku..."
"Its just me,myself and i. there's no one who can interfere no one to get in my way here" Deku then started to taking off his shirt "Taking off my yellow cardigan,watching my braids all come undone,this petite boy short as can be"
"No...."
"Is gonna jump now and be free"
"MIDORIYA/DEKU!!!!!!!"
The scene showed a hand pulled him and saved him then the scene turned black.
"Phew...thank goodness...."
"That was kinda scared me"
"Honestly,me too"
"You shouldnt do that Deku-kun! were here for you if you wanted to talk!"Uraraka said tried to brighten up the mood
"Yeah!"
"O..oh...thanks guys...."
"If you wanted to talk ill be there for you just like you there for me when i deal with family issues..."Todoroki said silently to Midoriya then replied with a small 'thank you' . sadly Mina heard it and yelled 'SHIIIPPP~~' to them both from across the room (How is it possible anyway? maybe her ship senses?
'Altough Kacchan seems to need it more than i am' Midoriya think while take a look on Bakugou to see him holding his wrist but quickly turned away when Bakugou turned his head to his direction.
"psst hey Kacchan you okay?" he whispered to the blonde only recieving a nod
"Can we move to the next universe now Yurei-san?" asked Nezu
"Can it be a happy universe?" Tsuyu asked
"Of course we could move to the next universe! but i cant decide wheather its happy or sad to be played in the screen, it just played random sorry..."
"Okay so to the next universe!!"

Searching multiverse..

Finding multiverse

Founded multiverse

Loading multiverse
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Multiverse name: Suicidal Deku
—————————————————————————————To Be Continued——————

Hi guys hope you enjoyed this and you could comment what multiverse you wanted next!!!!
k thats it bye!