Watching Over You (2)

(A/N:Im sorry i love Mitsuki so much but this had to be done for the story ;-;)
<[Flashback]>
"Mom,mom look i got my quirk!!" A little Katsuki said happily at his mother direction.
in the house there were only him and his mother because his father was away for some month for his work. Mitsuki just sat there for a moment then she slaps Katsuki very hard and starting to beat him up
"YOU IDIOT!!! YOUR QUIRK IS MORE SUITED FOR A VILLAIN!! I DONT REMEMBER GIVING BIRTH TO A FUCKING SHITTY DISAPPOINTMENT!!!" she screams at the boy. Katsuki just think 'She maybe just having a bad day at work, yeah maybe thats why she was harsh today...' the little one thought while his mother was beating him.

after the beating, he reached for the aid kit and started to treated his injuries slowly and then goes to bed.
But little did the boy know the beating wont stop. it would get worse every time. His dad then returns and discovers that his wife was abusing his son. he then stepped in only to get hurt along with the boy, every time the woman try to abuse Katsuki, Masaru would stepped in and defend him. but that if he was home obviously, when Masaru would have to leave because of his work for a few days, Mitsuki would abuse Katsuki harder and locked him in the basement in a quirk restraining gloves and a muzzle and feed him once a day.

When Masaru comes back he would see Katsuki in the basement then treat the injuries. They tried to call the police but they failed because Mitsuki hid the evidence perfectly in somewhere in the house. It gets worse when his dad was gone for a month, she would bring some man over and cheating on him, it gets worser when some of the man raped Katsuki in the middle of the night without Mitsuki knowing. the cycle continued until they had to move to the dorm, At first Mitsuki was not pleasant about this but decided to agreed so she could 'finally' get rid of Katsuki. and she will beat or cheated more on Masaru."

(Bakugou pov)
After i explained all off my past exept for the quirk restraining gloves and the raped to Shitty Hair, he looked at me with teary eyes and hugged me.
"Im so sorry Bakugou i-i dont know..." he said to me
"I-its fine Shitty Hair you didnt know..."
i managed to say to him while i was sobbing to his chest. we both then ended up spending the night together cuddling and i cant help but blushed at his warm touch. i see his face and he's already fall asleep so i decided to go sleep aswell
~{Time Skip To The Morning}~
6 am
I wake up by the sound of my alarm ringing loudly. i turned it off and trying to sat in my bed but failed because of something in my waist, i turned my head seeing Shitty Hair still asleep holding my waist with his hand. i then remember what happened last night then smiled softly at him and playing with his hair, after awhile i let go of his grasp and heading to the bathroom to take a shower.
after done showering i walked out of the bathroom and saw Shitty hair was half asleep,i wake him up but when i touched him his body feels warm, he then tried to opened his eyes but to only failed
"Looks like you caught a fever Shitty Hair" i said to him
[A/N:I know this literally doesnt make any sense but its for the plot and to make it kinda short]
"Heh...guess youre right Bakugou..." he said with an hoarse voice
"Stay here, im gonna get down and made you some soup,k?"

he nodded at me and by that i go down stairs and luckily, there is no one there right now. i begin to make some soup and some toast for myself, after im done i brought the bowl and my toast upstairs to my room with some medicine for him
"Im sorry to bother you Bakugou...."
"No you dont bother me, just think this is a thanks for last night" he then smiled at me making me slightly blushed. after giving him the medicine and ate my toast, i put my uniform and grab my bag then walked to school,thanks to my luck people start talking about me and throwing some pebbles at my direction. i just ignored it and go to my classroom.
When i opened the door, water fell to my face as i heard laughter from my classmates
Luckily Aizawa saw what they did and give me some spare uniform and tell him about Kirishima. he just nodded at me as i walked to the nearest toilet and take out my razor that i hide in my phone case and started to cut
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️{TW:CUTTING} ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️