Watching Over You (3)

(3rd person pov)

Kirishima wake up in the middle of the night randomly (This happen to me everyday so im making it canon in here) and saw it was only 1am he then tried to move but failed. He looked to the weight in his chest and saw Bakugou snuggled to it. he remembered what happened last night and smiles softly as he played with Bakugous hair that was surprisingly soft.

He played his hair for awhile before he could feel Bakugou stiffen his grip on his chest and tears came from the ash blonde eyes.
"Katsuki wake up,its just a dream youre okay im right here..."The red haierd male attempted to calm down the blonde
After awhile Bakugou opened his eyes and looks at his boyfriend. he touch his tears stained cheeks

"Im sorry i didnt mean to wake you up..."
"Its okay...do you maybe wanna talk about it?"Kiri asked him,he nodded and started to explain
"W-well in m-my n-nightmare we were on a mission..a-and y-you were saving me b-but you....D-died...."Bakugou said between his shaky breath
"Its not real because i am here now...and i promised you that i will ever leave you alone"
"P-promise?"
"Promise"
"Now lets go back to sleep, im still tired"
Kirshima said to him while yawning
"Okay"
They both then managed to fall asleep again.

~{Time Skip To The Morning}~

(Shark Boi pov)

I wake up by the light that burst in from the window,i checked the time and it shows 7am. i saw Bakugou was still snuggled in my chest sleeping. I smiled softly at him and played with his soft hair for awhile then decided to wake up. Thank god this is Saturday and we didnt have to go to school now.I carefully move Bakugou away so that i could take a shower.after i moved him i go to my room,take a shirt and short, and then go back to Katsuki room and take a bath in there so that when he was looking for me he wouldnt be so confused about where am i.

When i was done taking a bath i saw him sitting on the corner of the bed looking on his phone. He turned his head towards me and started to blush heavily.
'Gosh his cuteness will be the death for me someday'
"Take a picture it wouldnt last longer" I tease him making him more redder then he already was. i chuckled a bit then started to put my clothes on and sit beside Katsuki.

"Are you feeling better now,Eiji?" he asked me
"Yeah im feeling better now,lets get down and get breakfeast okay?" he nodded at me and we walked down to the kitchen. As we arrived there, i could feel the annoyed stare from everyone to Katsuki who was hiding behind me. We quickly continued to walked to the kitchen and as we arrived there luckily there was only Sato and Momo in there who was usually quiet about Katsuki.

i sat in one of the table as Katsuki walked to the cabinet and take some ingredient for Katsudon,He started to cook while humming some note and sometimes even swaying his hips beautifully. I just busy myself with playing with my phone.
As he was done cooking with the Katsudon ive noticed that he had make four bowl of Katsudon
"Hey Kat, for who is the other two?" i asked him
"Its for Deku and Tape face....i know that everyone probably didnt care and ignored about them too even if its just for breakfast so i just made extra for them, besides those two doesnt know how too cook for gods sake" He said in a low voice while staring at his bowl
"Aww~youre so sweet Katsuki, i know youve always have a soft side for the others!!"
"S-Shut Up!!!" he said half screaming at me. After awhile Midobro and Sero arrived at the kitchen. i pointed at the bowl Katsuki made for them and whispers 'Its from Katsuki eat it'.

Their faces was gleamed with excitement as they mad their way to our table to begin to eat their food.
"So youve already forgave me Bakugou?" Sero asked before eating. Katsuki just nodded his head and Sero once again filled with Happiness.
"Finally,some good fucking food" Sero said between his food made us chuckled a bit.
After were done with our breakfast we go to our room. In my room i texted Kat to prepared
[KitKatsuki Bakubae🧡🧡]