Fantasy AU

'Fantasy AU'

"So its called Fantasy AU!!!Any question?? No?? then lets just begin!!!!"

The screen showed a horse with someone with a fancy clothes sitting there, looking at the sky at the corner of the cliff. It was Todoroki.

"Woah it looks like Todoroki is a prince in this"
"You're so cool Dude!!!!"
"Uhh....Thanks?"

In his back, There was Iida who wears a knight armor and a sword on his waist, and on the ground there were Midoriya who wears a white shirt with a green waist coat and white gloves, beside him was Uraraka who was a witch holding a wooden staff with a red orb at the middle.

"So im guessing that Midoriya is a traveller, Uraraka is a witch, and Iida is a knight right??"
"Yup you're right!!!"

"Are you sure that we should do this? i mean, we were about to fight the great, powerful,dragon twins?" Uraraka asked Todoroki and Iida
"Im very sure that Todoroki wont made this decision without any reason, isn't it?" Tsuyu said as she walked out to them
"Yeah, we need to do this! isn't it like, the last quest before we face the great, villainous, King Shigaraki Tomura?" Kaminari said from behind Tsu, he looked like a pirate with a gun on his waist. beside him was Awase that looked similiar as him but with a sword
"Yeah...but still! im scared!"
"Come on Uraraka-San!! you beat the evil blood witch Toga!!! you could do this!!!"
"Now we must inform the others because we need to move now before King Tomura's league arrived and tamed them first" Todoroki said as Kaminari,Awase and Tsuyu goes back to the forest and inform the other.

All of the Class 1A and Class 1B was now united as the begin their journey, to arrived there they must passed the haunted swamp, the mystical forest, the illusion field, and the cliff of death.
It sounded like a dangerous journey, but atleast they got eachothers back and they were sure that they could easily passed all of it.

Or so they thought

At the haunted swamp, Kaminari accidently blowed up their disguise making them has to fight the mad ghost and spirit. They almost lose Satou, Koda, Hagakure, Monoma, and Tetsuna Tokage.Kaminari was getting his ass beaten by Yaoyoruzu,Mina, and Iida.

"Not the pure bean!!!!" All of class 1A girl shouted as they heard that Koda almost died

At the Mystical Forest, Some of them wanted to take a small break so all of them stopped when suddenly Monoma,Tsuburaba,Kaminari, and Sero shouted from the south, the direction where they go and took a piss. Making the rest of them confused.
"AHHHHH!!!!!RUN BITCH RUN!!!!!THERE IS A FUCKING GROUP OF SLUGS IS CHASING AFTER US!!!!!" Sero shouted making all of them now looked at the creature behind the four. It was a group of slugs, with a wide mouth and sharp teeth, and multiple tounge coming out from the mouth as the slugs screeched in anger.
"Oh Shi-"

The teater was slightly disgusted at the sight of the slugs.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU FOUR DO????" Mina shouted in fear as now all of them were running away from the creature and tried to attack them but  that only resulting them to get more angry and throw some trees at them.
"WHEN WE WALKED BACK HERE WE WALKED UP TO THEM SLEEPING AND TRIED TO SNEEK OUT OF THERE SILENTLY BUT MONOMA TRIPPED OVER A FUCKING LARGE BRANCH MAKING A LOUD THUD AND HURTED ONE OF THEIR BABIES MAKING ALL OF THEM AWOKEN AND MAD!!!!!" Kaminari explained while he was running, and surprisingly not in his 'Wheyy' Mode.
"MONOMA!!!!!" all of them shouted in agony as the said blonde just scoffed.
After they got out, it was Monoma's turn to get his ass beaten by Awase, Juzo Honenuki and Pony.