The Trio Together Forever

Chapter 26: The Trio Together Forever

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sounds...like water..." Meowth heard the water gently splashing against the sides of something hard and heavy. It started to visualize droplets of water falling creating ripples in a bed of water.

It was as if it were resting on water, feeling the ripples beneath it. The wind felt chilly as it slowly started to open its eyes. The light from the sun was so blinding it couldn't see anything as it heard the sound of footsteps coming towards it.

"It looks like your coming to." A large man said.

"How are you feeling?" An older woman asked.

"Do you remember who you are and who you work for?" Meowth rubbed its eyes, blinked a few times so it could adjust and recognized the two Oyama agents looking at it caringly.

"Yeah, I'm Meowth and I work for Team Rocket."

"That's good, do you remember us?"

"Yeah, you're Team Oyama's Anthony and Piper." It then noticed it was on an off white shanty boat going down a river surrounded by snow-covered mountains.

"Brilliant news!" Anthony exclaimed, "You really had us worried. It looks like Team Blade's hypnotic powers are not as strong as we thought."

"But we still shouldn't be taking them lightly," Piper said.

"Where are we?" Meowth asked.

"We're near Frost Cavern," Piper answered.

"Ha, Ha, I told you I would meet my end of the bargain once we met up in Anbero City." Anthony boasted. "Our friends in Team Hyoga were kind enough to hide your friends once we got them back from Team Blade."

"What!? Really!?"

"Anthony, you shouldn't be taking all the credit here." Piper chastised.

"It was actually thanks to your little thievery that we were able to do so." Meowth suddenly became nervous.

"Ha, Ha, my son was just recently put in charge of that facility. He has always been too hard on himself. There's no need to worry I thought it was spectacular! Ha, Ha."

"Anyways, like I was saying." Piper continued.

"Mamoru was able to learn that Tatsuo was pretending to be apart of Team Flare. He is actually the leader of Team Blade. They have been the ones attacking us all over Montes Jura. It seems that their goals are to infiltrate then to attack from within and their number one target to take down is Team Rocket." Meowth gasped at the idea.

"They have been relentless against us," Anthony said sounding serious for once.

"It's probably because they know that we are connected to a majority of the teams around the world. They have plagued a few teams already and are looking for an opportunity to attack one of the larger ones like Team Rocket. You know at first hand of the damage they can cause. Our alliance with Team Rocket has dwindled over the years because of Giovanni but with your help, we would like to restrengthen our ties. We would like to work together to stop Team Blade from growing any further." Meowth didn't know what to say.

"At least think about it," Piper added. "Giovanni is not exactly the most trustworthy ally and he most likely will dismiss the idea. But please keep us in mind when you return to Kanto."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light from the sun vanished quickly as the boat entered a dark cave. The further they went in, Meowth started to pick up some interesting smells of fried noodles and other good foods. The boat soon entered a well light cavern that had multiple hot springs in the rock floors that were accessible by taking the stairs that connected to the docks. Diggory hoisted the anchor and they were greeted by a few Team Hyoga grunts as they made their way up. It was a really neat hideout as Meowth looked around. They had a few restaurants like a Raman shop and stands of food that you could find at any festival.

"Cheers!" It heard familiar voices from a group of a few Hyoga agents sitting at a table near one of the hot springs. As they parted their glasses away it saw them. Jessie and James were smiling in their light blue striped yukatas as they happily took a sip from their drinks. It was them...it was really them. Meowth stopped as if it couldn't move...tears started to form.

"Je..." It tried to say but failed as it vocalized a soft murmur. James looked up from the conversation and smiled as he spotted Meowth. He then pointed Jessie in its direction. They both waved happily.

Its body had a mind of its own as Meowth suddenly ran towards them. It surprised them as it jumped onto James's lap and hugged him, crying tears of joy into his chest.

"I'm so glad! I'm so glad to see you guys!" The two looked at each other puzzled by the sudden outburst but decided to go along with it as Jessie and James closed in on each other so they were all embracing each other in one big group hug.

"Wobbuffet!" It exclaimed as it broke in between them causing Meowth to be seated on top of its head.

"Inkay!" "Gourg!" The two other team members joined in. At last! They're together again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash and the gang were walking towards Lumiose City for the Lumiose Conference. With eight badges in hand he was guaranteed a spot to fight for the league championship and this time he vowed he would give it his all.

***Crash***

"AHHH!" They all screamed as they fell through a deep hole into the ground. As they came too a giant red rubber-gloved hand grabbed Pikachu.

"Pikachu!" Ash cried out and saw a familiar silhouette of a certain scratch cat Pokémon standing at the edge of the hole. Within seconds two other familiar silhouettes joined its side.

"Prepare for Trouble!"

Pokemon: The Lost QuestOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara