62

Aria's pov

I couldn't leave the house because so much press was just everywhere, and if they saw my leaving they would eat me alive.

Zion left with the audio, hopefully everyone believed me and Brandon wouldn't be so mad.

My phone began to ring and I rushed over just in case it was Brandon. But it was a unknown number, I decided to answer it anyways.

"Hello?"

"Hey um........ shit I don't know why I called I'm sorry"

"WAIT, Vanessa? Vanessa Beck? I know your voice nessa"

There was a long sigh "yeah I- yeah it's me Ari"

"What's wrong? Do you need help?"

"No im okay Aria, um I wanted to see how you are actually I uh heard about everything"

"Did you? Did you just hear? Or did you already know?"

"Ari-"

"Vanessa I know we weren't the best of friends but I know your a good person, I know you couldn't do something that would hurt me"

"Yeah it's been eating at me Aria, I- I feel horrible I'm im so sorry" "I should've done something to help you"

"You didn't do this to me Vanessa, he did. Alex did"

"Look Im sending you this screenshot, it's uh it's messages between Alex and Amber"

"Amber?"

"She's the one he cheated on you with"

"Ah her... We didn't have enough time to properly introduce ourselves"

"Yeah, the messages are about how he planned it all out, he called paparazzi. To 'spot' you two and had people tweet it at Brandon. So he would think you cheated. But with these you could show Brandon as proof that you didn't do anything wrong, and maybe get a restraining order"

I look at the pictures that arrived and this big wave of relief just blew over me.

"Thank you. Thank you Nessa, I owe you one big time"

We talked a bit but I heard the front door open and Jenn came to tell me it's Brandon. So I said bye to Vanessa and rushed down to see him.

"Ri, hey love" he says coming to me pulling me into his chest. This guy. No matter how bad the situation is, the trust he has in me is enough. This is why I fell in love with him.

"Wha- your not um mad?"

"Aria.... Im not gonna lie at first I was doubting my trust because of all the shit that Charlotte has done to me. But I realized your so much different than her, you actually love me. Your the kindest, sweetest person I've met. I love you Aria Camacho. Zion showed me the audio and they held me back when i wanted to bash this guys head in.... still want too"

"Yeah the guy deserves a good beating but you can't, you'd only be making yourself look bad"

"Your phone keeps buzzing, maybe you should get it"

"As if anything is more important than you, but it's Vanessa, she sent me some screenshots of messages, for evidence if I want to get a restraining order"

"Right now I'm just glad your safe and I'll be here to protect you I promise"

"You can't protect me from everything b, you've got a life and career to deal with. I know how to be safe just keep that trust you have for me"

"I will always trust you"

All that going on I got hungry and I made me and Brandon some food and we ate together. We talked and made some plans. The guys all made it home and made sure I was okay.

We had to call some people to get the paparazzi out of our yard. We all had fun at home, we played a big game of uno and some giant jenga. Then just headed to bed.