Chapter 1

I walked into the school and saw tori standing by the lockers talking to Andrés. I debated weather I wanted to go over and see them or not. I decided just to walk away bit before I could tori caught sight of me and called me over. I turned and walked towards her with a fake smile on my face.

Me- hey guys
Tori- hey cat
André- sup little red
me- was just about to go to class
Tori- well ok see ya later cat

I walked off towards sicowitz' class but on the way there I decided I didn't really want to go to class so I took a right into the Blackbox Theatre and walked to the back where the ladder up to the roof was backstage. About half way up the ladder there was a small crawlspace that was extremely rarely visited that I had set up a little hide out in. I crawled in and locked the door behind me. I laid back on the bean bag I had and lit up a cigarette. I had started smoking about 9 months ago after my parents kicked me out. I had managed to keep it from everybody though because l any of friends found out they would all be so disappointed and angry with me and I don't think I could handle that. I just laid back and thought about life and everything that's been happening. And eventually fell asleep on the bean bag.

Tori's OK

I was sitting In sicowitz' class that started about 15-20 minutes ago. I was wondering where cat was she had told me and André that this is where she was going. I was sitting by Jade who still hates me as usual.

Me- hey do you know where Cat is ?
Jade- No
Me- huh she said she was coming here.
Jade- that's weird cat never skips

I spent the rest of class thinking of where cat may have gone. After sicowitz I had math. I spent math trying to text cat but she didn't answer any of the text messages that I sent her.

Cats POV

I woke up in a slight panic I had no idea how long I had slept for. I quickly reached for my phone and found I had 12 texts from tori and 9 from jade. It was also only ten minutes until lunch. I got off of the bean bag and crawled over to the mirror in the corner it was one of the ones from backstage makeup area. I fixed up my makeup a little bit and peeked out the door to see if anybody was out there. Nobody was so i slid down the ladder. I walked out of the blackbox and made my way to the asphalt cafe. The bell rang and hundreds of students came pouring out the front doors.i sat at the table fudging with a french fry. I looked up to see my Tori, Jade, Andre, Beck, and Robbie coming towards me.

Tori- Cat where the hell did you go?
Me- nowhere
Jade- why weren't you on class
Me- I just didn't feel like going ok
Tori- cat it's not good to skip
Me- you know what mind your own goddamn business alright

With that I got up and walked away. I was heading back to my little room. I got inside and seconds later I was disrupted by the opening door. My head snapped to the door and I saw beck crawling in.

Me- oh uh... hey beck
Beck- what is this
Me- it's my secret hide away
Beck- this place is awesome
Me- I guess
Beck- so is this where you go when you skip
Me- yea
Beck- why did you run off
Me- because I don't like being interrogated
Beck- were just kinda worried bout you Cat, you've been acting weird the past few months.
Me- beck I'm fine
Beck- well alright... and cat if you ever need anything, anything at all just call me
Me- thanks beck
Beck- you gonna come back down
Me- yea sure. Oh and beck promise you will never tell anybody about this place
Beck- I promise

We went down to the asphalt cafe I spent the rest of lunch on silence. After lunch I had chemistry and music studies. After school I went out and got on my bike and rode to work. I have been having to work 3:30 to 9 at night so I could afford my apartment. After work I went home and just passed out as soon as i hit the couch.

===========================

Hey so I don't know how long I'm going to make this story probably about 30-40 chapters. Please remember to comment, vote and tell your friends. And If you have any suggestions I'm always open to hear them and will always credit you for them. So message me

Thanks for reading